Chapter 58

As Lu Qingci's sports car roared away angrily, Jiang Baiyu pushed Yan Jinzhou's strong chest with weak hands and whispered: "Sir, he, he is gone."

"It has nothing to do with him."

Yan Jinzhou's voice was hoarse, and he lowered his head to kiss the boy's moist lips again.

Jiang Baiyu hurriedly raised his hand to cover Yan Jinzhou's lips and whispered: "Don't be here, others will see you."

Yan Jinzhou nibbled his fingertips, "Then, go home and continue?"

Jiang Baiyu neither nodded nor shook his head. His handsome face was red, and he was too shy to look at Yan Jinzhou.

Yan Jinzhou was so attracted by his appearance that she lowered her head and kissed him forcefully for a while before opening the car door for him and helping him get into the car.

The last time Jiang Baiyu came to Yan Jinzhou's house was on his birthday.

Both of us have been very busy in the past six months. Although there are many opportunities to meet, the time is very short. Every time Yan Jinzhou felt like he had been poisoned and needed an antidote, clinging to him and not wanting to let go.

Now that they have time, Jiang Baiyu understands what will happen next. His nervous heart was pounding and he didn't know what to do or what to do. Fortunately, Yan Jinzhou likes to take the initiative and is the one who takes the initiative every time. It seemed like he didn't have to do anything, he could just be passive and nervous and expectant.

After coming out of the bathroom, Jiang Baiyu could barely stand, and was wrapped in a big fluffy towel and carried to the bed. Yan Jinzhou turned off all the lights in the room. The bedroom was dark, with only the green lights in the villa area outside the window shining faintly.

In the dark and quiet room, time flowed by leisurely.

Yan Jinzhou knew that Jiang Baiyu had a very good personality, but this time he truly understood how good Jiang Baiyu was. He won't refuse, he will do whatever he wants, and he will obey him in everything. Pure and sweet gave everything to him.

He kissed his red eyes, the tears on his cheeks, and his lips that were open due to his constant breathing. He really didn't want to let go. Jiang Baiyu regained some consciousness after being absent-minded for several times. He was helplessly submerged in the man's strong embrace and said with a trembling voice: "Sir, I have to tell my parents that I will not go home tonight."

Little did he know, it was already three o'clock in the morning.

Yan Jinzhou nibbled his earlobe and kissed the back of his neck and shoulders, "I told them that I will send you back tomorrow."

Jiang Baiyu said "Hmm" and lay obediently in the man's arms. After a while, low moans came from the pillow one after another.

It dawned early in the summer, and the morning sunlight shone into the room through the gaps in the curtains. Yan Jinzhou slowly sat up, lowered his eyes and pulled a thin blanket over the boy who was lying beside him.

Jiang Baiyu could finally curl up and sleep peacefully.

Yan Jinzhou walked down to the ground softly. The reddish-brown wooden floor was littered with empty and empty boxes he had thrown down. He picked them up and threw them into the trash can. After cleaning them up briefly, he went to the bathroom.

A whole night passed but he didn't feel sleepy at all. He knew that Jiang Baiyu couldn't bear it for a long time, but he still cooperated with him very obediently. It was soft and sweet. Only when you taste it can you know how good it is. How lucky he was to get such a boy.