Chapter 71

Jiang Baiyu saw Yan Jinzhou busy in the kitchen and guessed that he couldn't make many delicious meals.

So, he mixed a vegetable salad on his own, cut a plate of fruit, and picked up the kettle to boil two eggs.

He can only boil eggs.

Oh, I can also cook instant noodles and put the boiled eggs into the instant noodles to eat together.

He thought that if Yan Jinzhou burned all the dishes, they would at least have a low-fat and low-calorie healthy dinner.

After he placed the brightly colored fruits and vegetables on the dining table, the sound of frying pans suddenly came from the kitchen, and then an appetizing aroma wafted out.

Jiang Baiyu sniffed twice and ran in to see in disbelief: "What did you do? It smells so good!"

Yan Jinzhou raised his arm to block him, "Go and wait outside. The oil is hot. Don't splash it on you."

Jiang Baiyu poked his head into the wok and said, "The fried shrimps with minced garlic are quite delicious. But you didn't turn on the range hood, so the smell has escaped."

As he spoke, he looked up to find the switch on the range hood above. The range hood at home has an LCD screen with no protruding switch button. When not in use, the color of the screen is almost the same as the color of the range hood, and I don't know how to turn it on.

Jiang Baiyu tried clicking here and there several times but there was no response. Yan Jinzhou also raised his hand to search with him. The two raised their heads and poked around on it, but they couldn't find the switch.

Suddenly a large fire burst into flames in the wok, and the flames grew and burned around the wok.

Jiang Baiyu was startled and shouted hurriedly: "It's on fire! It's on fire! Turn off the fire!"

Yan Jinzhou was also shocked. He pushed Jiang Baiyu away while turning sideways to avoid the flames and turn off the gas. In a hurry, I thought that if the oil pan is on fire, I need to cover it tightly with a lid, but where is the lid?

Yan Jinzhou doesn't come to the kitchen very often and doesn't know where everything is placed. He looked around and suddenly broke into a sweat.

Jiang Baiyu rummaged with him and finally found a lid that looked like a pot lid in a storage cabinet. Yan Jinzhou took it from his hand and quickly covered it on the burning wok.

After a few seconds, the fire in the wok gradually went out, and the kitchen returned to peace.

Jiang Baiyu and Yan Jinzhou breathed a sigh of relief at the same time. They looked back at each other, seeing anxiety and false alarm in each other's eyes, and then they laughed at the same time.

Jiang Baiyu deliberately laughed at him: "Mr. Yan, aren't you the almighty king who can come down to catch fish at the age of three? I didn't expect you to be where you are today."

Yan Jinzhou snorted, holding the boy's collar and pushing him out of the kitchen, "Go out and wait, you are the one causing trouble."

Jiang Baiyu laughed and ran out.

After a while of busy work, Yan Jinzhou brought out a plate of garlic-fried shrimps, two pepper steaks and a plate of roasted chicken legs from the kitchen, plus a variety of vegetable salads and fruit plates prepared by Jiang Baiyu. Two people who had never cooked before The man unexpectedly made a sumptuous dinner that was both delicious and delicious.

In particular, the plate of shrimps that had been reborn from the fire was not only not burnt but was unexpectedly tender and delicious.

Jiang Baiyu tasted one and said in surprise: "It's very fragrant, very tender, and delicious! Is this really your first time cooking?"