Chapter 9

After Yan Shuran left, the boys in Zhou Nan quickly forgot their unhappiness and continued singing and playing around after a short discussion.

Not long after, there was a knock on the box door again.

This time Song He, the owner of the entertainment hall, walked in and said with a smile: "Today the entertainment hall is holding an event and giving each VIP room a late-night snack package. Thank you for your support."

As he spoke, a waiter behind him came in carrying a fruit plate salad and a fried chicken and fries set.

"Monitor!"

When Zhou Nan and the others saw the waiter, they shouted in surprise: "Monitor, you work part-time here."

With a calm expression, Lu Qingci put down the two set plates calmly, gently pushed the fruit plate closer to Jiang Baiyu, and said, "Please use it slowly."

A cold, handsome boy with a great figure, wearing a waiter's black suit and white shirt, he looks cool.

Jiang Baiyu frowned slightly as he looked at the fruit plate pushed towards him.

Because he knew that at this time, Lu Qingci was most unwilling to be seen by his classmates working part-time. A boy of seventeen or eighteen years old, who doesn't want his peers to see his hard life.

After Zhou Nan was surprised, he snorted coldly: "Squad leader, if you come here now, don't let Yan Shuran see you again. Otherwise, he will think that one of our brothers likes you and come to trouble our brothers."

Lu Qingci: "Yan Shuran is causing trouble for you?"

Zhou Nan clearly didn't say who it was, but the young man looked at Jiang Baiyu.

Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips.

Zhou Nan said angrily: "Yan Shuran asked Xiaoyu to tell you personally that he doesn't like you. What's the matter? You think we, Xiaoyu, like you!"

With that said, Zhou Nan took out his mobile phone and clicked on the recording, sent it to Jiang Baiyu, and said, "Come on, Xiaoyu, you said you don't like Lu Qingci. I'll record it for Yan Shuran to listen to."

Jiang Baiyu:......

"She's threatening you again, isn't she?"

The tabletop of the box is low.

After Lu Qingci put down the fruit plate, he half-knelt in front of the table with one knee on the ground, facing Jiang Baiyu, and asked in a low voice.

His voice was low and Jiang Baiyu barely heard the word 'again'. He just felt that there seemed to be a complex emotion in the young man's dark eyes that he couldn't see through. Suddenly, he realized that he was actually looking down at Lu Qingci.

In my memory, Lu Qingci was always aloof and out of reach.

This was the first time he saw Lu Qingci appear in front of him in such a posture.

"Well, it's not a threat."

The boy was a little unaccustomed and looked away.

"I'm sorry. Never again."

Lu Qingci's voice was low: "This will never happen again."

Jiang Baiyu was slightly startled again.

In memory, this was the first time Lu Qingci apologized to him.

Zhou Nan said reluctantly: "Is it enough to just say sorry? I think tonight will be a big deal, so you can reimburse me."

Zhou Nan obviously wanted to take the opportunity to kill Lu Qingci, but considering Lu Qingci's current situation, what they spent in one night might be as much as Lu Qingci's part-time job cost in a month.