Chapter 59

The young boy's physical strength recovered quickly. When Jiang Baiyu woke up, he was full of energy and looked like a peach blossom. Of course it still hurts in some places.

He wanted to get out of bed and look for his phone to check the time, but as soon as his feet touched the ground, the strange feeling aggravated in one place due to the exertion, Jiang Baiyu almost fell to the bed.

He sat sideways on the edge of the bed to adapt. Thinking about what happened last night, the boy's face turned even redder.

Yan Jinzhou heard the movement in the room and pushed open the door. He saw the boy wearing his loose and oversized pajamas, sitting on the edge of the bed with bright and sleepy eyes and fluffy hair.

He walked over quickly and asked, "Are you awake? How are you?"

Jiang Baiyu didn't dare to look at him and tried to sit up straight, "I...it's okay."

"Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Yan Jinzhou sat down next to him.

Jiang Baiyu knew where he was asking, so he hesitated and said, "It's okay."

"let me see."

Yan Jinzhou said as he pushed him until he pulled his pajamas.

Jiang Baiyu:! !

"No, no, no, you don't have to look."

He hurriedly pushed back, extremely embarrassed. It seemed that Yan Jinzhou had checked him while he was sleeping, but at that time he was too sleepy to care about it. He was awake at the moment, and it was hard for Yan Jinzhou to look at him.

As a result, Jiang Baiyu took a breath of pain after being pulled due to too much movement.

"You're not allowed to see it, are you?"

Yan Jinzhou stopped his strong movements. So, he lay down and said something in the boy's ear.

Jiang Baiyu opened his eyes wide in confusion and looked at Yan Jinzhou in disbelief.

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyebrows: "You still won't let me see it?"

Jiang Baiyu covered his face and lay down on the blanket as if trying to hide, covering his face tightly. After a while, the boy inside the blanket made some low tolerant sounds.

He is really well-behaved and obedient, and he will listen to him even if he is nervous and scared. Yan Jinzhou couldn't help but hugged Jiang Baiyu and sat on him. Jiang Baiyu was about to cry. She put her hands on his shoulders and said in an aggrieved and trembling voice, "Didn't you say you should take a look? Why are you like this again?"

Yan Jinzhou hugged him and kissed him. He breathed with great restraint and said hoarsely, "Just a moment, just a moment."

After a while, Jiang Baiyu broke out in a thin layer of sweat all over his body.

Yan Jinzhou changed Jiang Baiyu into a set of loose and soft clothes and took him downstairs to eat. Jiang Baiyu was careful every step he took, especially when going downstairs. It was difficult to walk sideways while holding on to the stairs.

Yan Jinzhou supported him for a while, "Don't leave, I'll hold you."

He bent down slightly and easily picked up the boy with his arms.

Jiang Baiyu looked around hurriedly, then leaned on his shoulder and whispered, "Uncle Ji will see him."

"I asked him to go out. We are alone at home."