Chapter 15

the next day.

As soon as Jiang Baiyu entered the school, he was pulled aside by Zhou Nan and asked him: "Did you go to the party at Yan's house yesterday? Did Yan Shuran invite you?"

Jiang Baiyu: "How did you know?"

"It spread all over the circle, even my parents knew about it, and they kept asking me about it in the morning."

Zhou Nan snorted, twisted his nose and said, "They said you were with Yan Shuyan all night, and you seemed very close?"

"Who said that?"

While Jiang Baiyu was speaking, he suddenly thought of what Yan Jinzhou had said to him and secretly frowned.

He said, "Don't believe it. I have nothing to do with Yan Shuyan. Someone deliberately spread the news behind the scenes."

Zhou Nan asked in confusion: "Who spreads the scandal between you and Yan Shuyan? Xiaoyu, please don't get involved in the Yan family's affairs. My parents secretly told me that the Yan family is currently fighting to the death for the position of the next head of the family. of."

Jiang Baiyu: "I know."

Lu Qingci passed by them and when he came to the boy's side, the boy turned slightly and said softly: "Good morning."

"morning."

Jiang Baiyu thought about Lu Qingci waiting for him last night, and for a moment he didn't know whether he should apologize or not.

Just as he hesitated for a moment, Lu Qingci turned around and left. The ice and snow in his clear eyes seemed to melt a little.

It turns out that as long as I see him, I won't be angry anymore.

Zhou Nan was dissatisfied with Lu Qingci's leaving figure and shouted: "Hey, hey, he pretends not to see me when I'm next to you, right? Why doesn't he say hello to me?"

Jiang Baiyu helplessly patted him: "Okay, don't worry about it."

Zhou Nan snorted, and seeing Jiang Baiyu carrying a schoolbag on one shoulder, he reached out and took it: "I'll get it for you."

"Hey, no need."

Jiang Baiyu's schoolbag was taken away for no apparent reason. When he wanted to get it back, he saw the tall Zhou Nan striding towards the classroom carrying his schoolbag easily.

Lu Qingci pursed his thin lips when he saw the schoolbag on Zhou Nan's body.

He stood up and gave way to let the boy in. At the same time, he took off Jiang Baiyu's schoolbag from Zhou Nan's body with one hand.

Zhou Nan:? ? ?

Lu Qingci naturally put his schoolbag on Jiang Baiyu's desk and asked, "I didn't teach you anything last night. I'll make it up for you today. Take out your comprehensive science paper and I'll explain it to you."

"oh."

After all, Jiang Baiyu felt a little sorry. He leaned his head over, looked at Lu Qingci tentatively with his clear eyes, and asked in a low voice: "Um, are you not angry anymore?"

Zhou Nan:! ! !

"What did you two say? Why didn't you go to class last night?"

Lu Qingci took the boy's paper, glanced at him lightly and said, "I am the tutor hired by Jiang Baiyu."

"real or fake?"

Zhou Nan raised his voice in surprise: "You asked him to be your tutor?"

Jiang Baiyu blushed: "Shh, shh, don't be so loud."