Chapter 14

At night, a white sports car parked in front of the Jiang family villa.

in the car.

Jiang Baiyu blushed and stammered: "Wife?"

Yan Jinzhou looked sideways at the boy in the back seat, his beautiful eyes curved with a hint of mischief, "Did I see it wrong? Aren't you?"

After Jiang Baiyu understood what he meant, his face turned even redder.

He almost didn't dare to meet Yan Jinzhou's eyes. He grabbed the buttons of his dress with both hands helplessly and hesitated, "That's right."

Yan Jinzhou's lips curved into a smile and asked, "So, you don't like being called that?"

"I just don't feel comfortable with it."

The boy's handsome and soft face was already red, his hands were waving helplessly, like a cute little octopus, and he was hesitating when he spoke.

She reacts so loudly to the slightest provocation, and her restraint and restraint do not hide her inner nervousness at all.

He is used to the intrigues of the Yan family and has a sinister heart. This was the first time Yan Jinzhou met such an innocent boy. It's like encountering a fresh and delicious delicacy, and you can feel happy after just one bite.

Still want more.

But showing too much desire can easily scare people away.

"Feel sorry."

Yan Jinzhou said gently and elegantly, "I just made a joke, Master Jiang, please don't mind."

"Um."

Jiang Baiyu sat upright and suddenly asked seriously: "Excuse me... Can I make a condition to you regarding our marriage?"

He seemed serious and serious, and his nervousness was revealed by clasping his hands together.

He is obviously a kitten but deliberately disguises himself as a tiger cub, bluffing to scare people.

"What conditions?"

Yan Jinzhou looked at the kitten with interest, wanting to see if he would show his claws.

Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips and said, "If my father's company encounters an opponent who maliciously suppresses him in the future, or the business is in crisis. Can you help me?"

It turns out that this is the boy's purpose.

very smart.

Yan Jinzhou estimated the market value of several properties in Jiang Chengyi's hands in a second, nodded and said: "If we get married, we will have common interests and coexist with honor and disgrace. Naturally, I can't just sit back and ignore anything that happens to the Jiang family."

Jiang Baiyu's eyes lit up, but he suppressed his surprise and asked tentatively: "What about your conditions?"

He was worried that the conditions proposed by Yan Jinzhou were beyond his capabilities.

"What are my conditions?"

Yan Jinzhou was slightly startled, then suddenly pursed his lips and smiled.

He took out his mobile phone and opened the address book, handed it to the boy and said, "I haven't thought about it yet. I'll tell you when I think about it."

"Then, I'll wait for your contact."

Jiang Baiyu didn't think much at all, and quickly took out his mobile phone to add Yan Jinzhou as a friend.