Chapter 30

Before Jiang Chengya completed the transfer procedures for her son, she received the news that she had been expelled from school. When she saw her son's nose and face were beaten and bruised, she almost had a heart attack from anger.

She dragged her son and ran to Jiang's house angrily, crying: "Brother, how did your Xiaoyu teach you? How could he lie with his classmates and bully Xiaohao!"

Jiang Chengyi has already received a call from the school.

He is a very reserved, gentle and face-conscious person. But what happened today has ruined his face for the rest of his life.

He went through the transfer procedures for his nephew, and the sponsorship fee of more than 300,000 yuan he had just sent to the school was immediately refunded by the school.

The dean of academic affairs also called to educate him and said: "I'm sorry, your child cheated on the exam today, kicked his classmates, and got into fights on his first day of school. We at Yuying cannot accept such students..."

Later, when he found out that the student Li Hao kicked was actually his son Jiang Baiyu, he was so angry that he threw his phone.

My brother-in-law is a helpless man, so he has been taking care of his sister's family for so many years, but he didn't expect that his nephew, who was raised by him, would actually attack his Xiaoyu?

"Jiang Chengya, don't you know what your own son is like?"

He pointed at Li Hao and asked angrily: "If you cheat in the exam, you have to copy Xiao Yu's answers. If Xiao Yu doesn't let him copy, he will kick Xiao Yu. If you still have the nerve to come over and quarrel with me, apologize to Xiao Yu immediately."

Shen Shiyi was too lazy to argue with her sister-in-law, so she pulled her son Jiang Baiyu into the room with a cold face. After closing the door, she quietly asked Jiang Baiyu: "Xiaohao really kicked you?"

Jiang Baiyu was not good at lying, so he whispered: "He kicked my chair, so he kicked me."

Shen Shiyi knew her son well and understood what was going on.

"You did the right thing today."

She raised her hand and put it on her son's shoulder, sighing and saying, "There are some things that you shouldn't say to a child like you, but you have to know in your heart that your father has never been able to figure out the problems of your aunt's family. No matter what your father has done for her family, How much, once something happens to our family, your aunt and the others will not care about our life or death at all. This is the human heart."

My mother sees through it all, but it's a pity that my father can't.

He couldn't see through it in his previous life either.

After the Jiang family fell into decline, her aunt sold all the company's assets and fled abroad. She has never been concerned about her father's life and death since then.

The boy smiled comfortingly at his mother and said, "Mom, don't worry, I can tell right from wrong."

Shen Shiyi was extremely pleased: "Xiaoyu, you have really grown up."

Downstairs, Jiang Chengya was still crying: "Brother, what do you think our family will do now? The house is gone and we can't go to school. How can we live like this?"

Jiang Chengyi had a headache and said: "Xiao Hao is doing well in the high school in the western suburbs. Why should he switch to another school? He is already in his third year of high school. Stop worrying about it and go back to study there. Don't look for a house here either. Let's go live near our original home."