Chapter 62

Yan Jinzhou is the top VIP member of this club. He took Jiang Baiyu and was greeted by the staff with compliments. He entered the club with low-key exterior and luxurious interior without any hindrance. He quietly took a picture of the room number that Li Jun entered.

Jiang Baiyu took photos all the way, applied for a small account along the way, and sent all the photos of Li Jun's cheating to his aunt.

I heard from my mother that my aunt liked Li Jun very much. When she was young, she chased Li Jun for him and spent all her money to buy Li Jun a car, a house and a luxury house.

It's a pity that Li Jun is a simple-minded person who has neither the ability to do business nor the ability to work and study. Not long after the two got married, Li Jun wiped out all the money in his aunt's hands.

From then on, whenever my aunt was short of money, she would ask her grandfather and father for it. As time passed, her grandfather and father became more and more disappointed with her. The eldest daughter of the Jiang family, who was originally charming and charming, has become increasingly miserable.

Thinking about it, the Jiang family really has a lot of love brains, but they have to wake up sooner or later, and it's not too late for aunt to see clearly what kind of person Li Jun is.

Jiang Baiyu mercilessly sent the time, location, and room number anonymously to his aunt Jiang Chengya. Just wait and see if Jiang Chengya will take action after seeing these photos.

Yan Jinzhou made a reservation for the room opposite Li Jun. After seeing the boy finishing the message, he asked, "Why don't we do something?"

Jiang Baiyu:!

The suite Yan Jinzhou booked was a suite with a large conference room and luxurious bedroom for both business and leisure use.

He heard that such high-end clubs could provide any service members wanted. There is nothing you can't think of, and there is nothing that cannot be served here.

He had some unhappy thoughts in his heart and asked Yan Jinzhou: "Why do you have a membership here?"

"Do you suspect that I brought someone else here?"

Yan Jinzhou was keenly aware of the emotion in the boy's tone. His beautiful peach blossom eyes concealed a sly smile and asked, "If I brought someone here, would you be jealous?"

Jiang Baiyu didn't expect that he would ask so directly. Her thoughts were guessed but she didn't want to be found out. She said softly, "I, I'm just curious, why do you have a membership here."

"However, privacy and security are important here. You should be... here for a meeting."

Jiang Baiyu convinced himself.

Yan Jinzhou laughed angrily and asked, "Then what if I really brought someone here?"

Jiang Baiyu felt a little confused, turned away his eyes and said: "You are already twenty-five, even if you have dated someone before, you should still do it."

Yan Jinzhou was speechless, and after a moment he hugged the boy and fell into bed. He has always been the one who takes the initiative and is always strong, and now he is even stronger.

"You think I'm like you? You have someone you like in high school? Huh?"

He asked, biting the boy's soft lips and not giving him a chance to speak, "I brought someone here to talk about private matters. You will know next time I bring you here. I have never fallen in love prematurely. No one. Only you, and only you in the future."