Chapter 98

Complete text

Jiang Baiyu's heart was still beating fast when he returned to the classroom and sat next to Alpha.

Even though Alpha didn't release pheromones, he could still smell the mellow aroma of strong liquor, because the smell invaded his glands, flowed into his blood, and was engraved into every nerve and cell in his body. As long as he was close to the Alpha's body, Instinct can let him smell the scent that already belongs to him.

Unlike in the morning, he no longer felt uneasy, but instead felt a sense of solidity and belonging. A sense of surrender that he temporarily belongs to this Alpha.

Jiang Baiyu felt nervous in his heart, but his body felt satisfied and happy like never before. The side effects of each use of the inhibitor would cause physical pain, but Alpha's temporary mark could soothe him and nourish him.

If this person becomes his Alpha in the future, will he always bully him like he did just now? Jiang Baiyu felt sad when he thought of Yan Jinzhou's strong and bad character, and couldn't help but steal a glance at the person next to him.

Alpha's senses were sharp and he immediately caught Jiang Baiyu's gaze and asked bluntly: "What are you looking at me for?"

The deep and mellow voice carries the inherent suppression of top Alpha.

Jiang Baiyu panicked and quickly turned his head.

Yan Jinzhou looked at him. The extremely possessive Alpha did not hide the emotion in his eyes at all.

They had just exchanged pheromones. If what remained in Jiang Baiyu's body and mind was a sense of surrender, the emotion left in Yan Jinzhou's body and mind was a sense of encroachment. He wanted to swallow the Omega he marked into his stomach, and become one with the body's senses. one person. You must look at him, hold him, and mark him at all times, otherwise the SS-level Alpha's mental power will become out of control and violent.

His hot and strong emotions were conveyed to Jiang Baiyu through his eyes. If his eyes had tentacles, he would have touched his shy Omega all over his body, inside and out.

Jiang Baiyu was almost unable to sit still because of his gaze, and softly begged, "...stop looking."

Yan Jinzhou said confidently: "You are allowed to look at me, but I am not allowed to look at you?"

As expected, he has a bad personality.

Jiang Baiyu was flustered and frightened. He turned sideways and faced the wall and gave Yan Jinzhou a slap on his back.

Yan Jinzhou was dissatisfied with being ignored and poked Jiang Baiyu's waist with his fingertips under the table.

The waist is also soft, as if there is no strength. If it is poked, it will hide in fright, like a little rabbit huddled in a corner afraid of being eaten.

Yan Jinzhou, who had always had violent and out-of-control pheromones and an irritable personality, didn't realize how happy and calm his mood was. I just feel that his Omega is soft, sweet and cute. He couldn't bear to make him cry anymore, he just wanted to see him smile.

So he deliberately poked Jiang Baiyu a few more times, until Jiang Baiyu turned back angrily, looking at him with red eyes and a hint of anger.

Yan Jinzhou: "Are you angry?"

Jiang Baiyu: "Don't touch me, I'm in class."

"Is it okay if get out of class is over?"

"no!"

The teacher giving a lecture on the podium saw the little movements between the two, and it looked like Alpha was bullying Omega.

Because of Alpha's physical superiority and innate possessive mentality towards Omega, the school protects Omega students very well. As long as there is a conflict between AOs, they will inevitably be biased towards protecting Omega.