Chapter 56

"Jiang Baiyu. If you are angry, hit me. Come on, hit me hard."

Lu Qingci pointed at his heart and said, "You can hate me or be angry. Just don't... I'm not here."

The young man's pale eyes were burning with hot madness, like an invisible monster trying to engulf him.

Jiang Baiyu calmly took two steps back.

Zhou Nan pulled at Lu Qingci and asked, "Are you sick? Are you still the same Lu Qingci?"

Lu Qingci's expression turned cold. He held Zhou Nan's wrist with his backhand and swung it hard. Zhou Nan's strong body was easily thrown a few meters away, and a desk and textbooks fell to the ground.

"Zhou Nan."

Jiang Baiyu was startled and quickly ran over to help Zhou Nan up.

"Jiang Baiyu."

Lu Qingci's voice turned clear and cold, and he said: "Jiang Baiyu, I will wait for you. I can wait for several years, more than ten years. When Yan Jinzhou is gone, I hope you can look back and see me. "

After saying that, he took a deep look at the boy and turned to leave.

Lu Qingci said: Wait until Yan Jinzhou is gone.

Jiang Baiyu's heart sank as he looked at Lu Qingci's leaving figure.

Zhou Nan supported the person who was knocked on the waist and stood up cursingly: "What's going on between you and Lu Qingci? We haven't seen each other for a month, why is he acting crazy! Why did he come to you? You asked me to return his gift and I will return it." Haven't you returned it yet?"

Jiang Baiyu supported him: "Are you injured? Do you want me to accompany you to the infirmary?"

"Need not."

Zhou Nan: "What did he mean just now? Why are you waiting for Yan Jinzhou to be gone? Does he like you so much that you become a pervert?"

Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips and said nothing.

He knew that in the novel world, Lu Qingci and Yan Jinzhou would be old enemies in the future. The ending of the novel is that Lu Qingci grasps the key to Yan Jinzhou, defeats the biggest villain in the book, Yan Jinzhou, with his tough style and righteous methods, and becomes the world's number one wealthy businessman.

As for Yan Jinzhou's specific ending, he didn't know.

But Lu Qingci was reborn just like him, and with the memories of his previous life, he could easily trip up Yan Jinzhou.

Jiang Baiyu secretly clenched his fists: He also wanted to become stronger, strong enough to stand beside Yan Jinzhou and become a boost in his fight with Lu Qingci.

A few months later, a lawsuit within the Yanjia Group finally came to an end. Due to the strong evidence of witnesses and materials, the court ruled that Zhou Hui had used his position to misappropriate more than 200 million in company capital. He is suspected of using the name of the company to privately raise funds for personal gain, with the amount involved reaching 300 million. Three jewelry companies in Zhou Hui's personal name are suspected of tax evasion, with amounts also reaching hundreds of millions. For all crimes, he was sentenced to fifteen years in prison and all monies were recovered.

Zhou Hui resisted from the beginning to the end, and when the final sentence was announced, she still refused and shouted angrily that Yan Jinzhou had perjured herself and framed her.

But it was useless. Yan Jinzhou led his team of powerful lawyers and successfully won the lawsuit.

Not only that, Zhou Hui also faces high back taxes, fines, and compensation for the losses caused by Yan. and the full costs of Yan Jinzhou's litigation. This all adds up to over a billion. Even if Zhou Hui sells the jewelry store under her name at a low price, she won't be able to raise the money.