Chapter 8

In the box.

Jiang Baiyu's face turned cold. He turned to Yan Shuran and said, "I don't know why you have such a misunderstanding, but I promise you that I will tell Lu Qingci personally that I don't like him tomorrow."

Yan Shuran tried to find a lying look on his face, "So, does Lu Qingci like you?"

"What do you think?"

Jiang Baiyu laughed dumbly, mocking himself and asked, "Do you think Lu Qingci will like me?"

Yan Shuran pursed her lips as she thought of Lu Qingci's threat to her on the playground. But then he thought that Lu Qingci, who was so aloof and arrogant, would definitely not be able to tolerate Jiang Baiyu saying that she didn't like him.

That way, she would have a chance.

"Okay, remember what you said."

She raised her eyebrows and raised her hand to signal the bodyguard to let go.

The bodyguards immediately let go of Zhou Nan, followed by Yan Shuran and were about to leave.

"Yan Shuran."

Jiang Baiyu suddenly stopped her in a cold voice: "Zhou Nan needs an apology."

Yan Shuran laughed out loud as if he heard a joke, and told the bodyguards beside him, "They need to apologize."

One of the bodyguards who took action just now fisted his fist perfunctorily, "Boy, I'm sorry."

Zhou Nan could barely restrain his anger and almost wanted to rush over.

Jiang Baiyu gently patted Zhou Nan's tight fist and said calmly: "Yan Shuran, everyone here is from the same circle in City A. No one is nobler than anyone else. Everyone is letting you go, just don't want to tear your face apart. . But remember, if you make too many enemies, you will one day be left alone."

Yan Shuran was stunned for a moment and said coldly: "Jiang Baiyu, do you dare to teach me a lesson?"

"It's advice. I'm giving you advice for Grandpa Yan's sake."

Although Jiang Baiyu's appearance is gentle and handsome, after he calmed down, he suddenly gained some maturity and sharpness that was beyond his age.

After all, Yan Shuran was a girl of sixteen or seventeen years old, and she was a little shocked.

Thinking of the special treatment grandpa gave to the Jiang family at the banquet, the eldest lady felt guilty and said with an uneasy expression, "Okay, I was impulsive today, and I apologize to you. Anyway, as long as you don't like Lu Qingci, Whatever you want."

After saying that, the eldest lady snorted and walked away with her bodyguards.

Zhou Nan looked very ugly and sneered: "Xiao Yu, you are right. If you didn't want to break up, who would have given in to Yan Shuran."

Others hurried over to comfort him, and kept asking Jiang Baiyu: "Xiaoyu, when did you offend Yan Shuran? Do you really like Lu Qingci?"

Jiang Baiyu shook his head: "I don't like it, she misunderstood."

Zhou Nan was stunned for a while, then asked belatedly: "Xiaoyu, so you like boys?"

Jiang Baiyu:......

---

Outside.

Yan Shuran walked out of the corridor and found that the surroundings were quiet after walking a distance. When they noticed something unusual, people blocked the way in front and back of the long corridor.

"who?!"

The bodyguards beside Yan Shuran immediately went into alert mode: "Protect the eldest lady!"

Yan Shuran had never encountered such a thing before and was a little panicked: "You, who are you, dare to stop me? Do you know who I am?!"

But after she saw one of them clearly, she said in surprise: "Lu Qingci! Why is it you?"

Lu Qingci was wearing the black and white suit of an entertainment bar waiter.

But he stood in the center of everyone, and everyone around him was centered on him. Even Song He, the owner of this store, just stood beside him.

When Yan Shuran saw such a formation, he was first flustered and surprised, and then surprised.

She knew something about Song He, the boss here. Even the Yan family didn't dare to easily offend these people, but she didn't expect that Song He would listen to Lu Qingci.

Yan Shuran looked at the stern and fierce Lu Qingci, and his heart beat with excitement: he was indeed the man she fell in love with.

Song He turned slightly and whispered to Lu Qingci: "I just received the news that they were not fighting and Jiang Baiyu is fine."

"knew."

Lu Qingci said flatly and looked at Yan Shuran with cold eyes: "Yan Shuran, Zhou Nan and the others are my classmates and friends who play together. I don't want anyone to cause trouble for them."

Yan Shuran's face turned red with excitement, and he quickly explained: "Lu Qingci, don't get me wrong. I just went over to play with Zhou Nan and the others."

She also deliberately said: "By the way, I also had a chat with Jiang Baiyu. He said that he doesn't like you."

Lu Qingci's eyes became colder.

He walked step by step towards Yan Shuran in the center of the corridor with his slender legs. The bodyguards did not dare to let down their guard, especially when they looked at the people Lu Qingci brought. None of them looked like upright people, and they all had provocations on their faces. What they were most afraid of were these people who didn't know their background and didn't want their lives.

So, they all stood in front of Yan Shuran to block his approach.

Yan Shuran also felt the danger from Lu Qingci and was so nervous that he couldn't say a word.

But Lu Qingci approached her and said, "Yan Shuran, come here."

The voice was cold, with an irresistible intimidation.

Yan Shuran looked into Lu Qingci's dark eyes, his heart beat violently, and his mind went blank: "I, I..."

The bodyguards protected her: "Miss, don't go there."

"come over."

Lu Qingci said again.

Yan Shuran pushed away the bodyguard and walked over step by step. The fingertips of his hands clasped in front of his chest trembled slightly: "Lu Qingci, I, I..."

Lu Qingci's tall body tilted slightly, he lowered his head and approached the girl. He leaned his stern face beside the girl's ear and said softly: "Yan Shuran, what I hate the most is women like you."

Yan Shuran's flushed face turned pale instantly.

"Don't mess with me. Otherwise, your life will be worse than death."

The young man's slow and deep voice was like a knife of ice piercing the eardrums and piercing the heart.

Yan Shuran swayed and looked in horror at Lu Qingci, who was so cold that she was trembling right in front of her.

She suddenly thought: When had she offended Lu Qingci? Why did I see 'hate' in Lu Qingci's eyes?