Chapter 33

Jiang Baiyu knew that Yan Jinzhou was teasing him deliberately.

But his shy and reserved personality still made him panic. He lowered his head to avoid Yan Jinzhou's gaze and said, "Sir, don't always joke like this."

Like a kitten purring and complaining of dissatisfaction.

"Okay, no kidding."

Yan Jinzhou's handsome face was filled with a smile from the heart, and he said, "I brought you here because I like the style of this restaurant, and there is something you will definitely like."

He stretched out his hand towards the boy: "If you believe me, will you follow me in and take a look?"

Seeing the man extending his hand towards him, Jiang Baiyu hesitated for a moment and then obediently handed over his hand. But Yan Jinzhou was very graceful. He held his hand and helped him get out of the car, then let go, giving him enough space to relax.

But after all, following a man to a place like a hotel, Jiang Baiyu couldn't help but feel guilty. While holding the flower and covering half of her face, she followed the man's footsteps into the hotel lobby.

Suddenly, he lowered his gaze and saw a white car driving into the hotel, as if it was the same white car he saw in front of the flower shop.

Did this car follow them all the way?

Jiang Baiyu looked at the white car suspiciously. He saw two men getting out of the car and followed them into the hotel.

Are these two people following him and Yan Jinzhou?

Jiang Baiyu was startled by his own thoughts, and looked up at Yan Jinzhou slightly worriedly.

Yan Jinzhou had already led him into the hotel lobby and pressed the elevator door button. Seeing the boy's helpless look, he asked funnyly: "Are you scared again?"

Jiang Baiyu wanted to tell Yan Jinzhou about the two men, but he saw the two men walking into the elevator right behind them. He swallowed what he wanted to say and instinctively moved closer to Yan Jinzhou. He watched the two men warily from the corner of his eyes.

Yan Jinzhou pressed the fifty-fifth floor button on the top floor, and the two men pressed the fifteenth floor button and stood in front of them.

If he was really following them, he wouldn't go to the same floor, and he wouldn't turn his back to them rashly.

Although Jiang Baiyu thought so in his heart, he still did not relax his vigilance.

It wasn't until the elevator opened with a ding on the fifteenth floor and the two men walked out of the elevator as if nothing had happened, that Jiang Baiyu breathed a sigh of relief.

He whispered to Yan Jinzhou: "Sir, I seem to feel that those two people are following us, but it may not be the case."

A trace of imperceptible surprise flashed through Yan Jinzhou's seemingly smiling eyes. He quickly returned to his previous gentle demeanor and asked with a smile, "Why do you think so?"

"When I got off the bus at the flower shop just now, I seemed to see their car."

Jiang Baiyu said uncertainly: "But it's possible that I saw it wrong."

"good."

Yan Jinzhou praised him: "It's good that you are so vigilant. No matter where you are in the future, you must remain so vigilant in whatever you do. After all, you are so easy to bully."

Jiang Baiyu:......

That's why you bully me.

"but."