Chapter 22

"no."

Jiang Baiyu thought Yan Jinzhou was really thinking about him in inappropriate ways, so he tried his best to defend himself, "I didn't bring you here to do that."

Yan Jinzhou pretended to be innocent and asked, "That thing? What is that thing?"

She also taught him earnestly: "Children should go to school well and don't always think about that."

"Sir, I really don't."

Jiang Baiyu blushed so anxiously, and when he saw Yan Jinzhou leaning loosely on the wicker chair and smiling at him, he realized that Yan Jinzhou said this on purpose, to tease him.

The boy turned his back angrily and ignored Yan Jinzhou's teasing smile.

But I wasn't really angry in my heart. He saw that Yan Jinzhou's current smile was not a disguise, but a relaxed and comfortable smile from the bottom of his heart.

Jiang Baiyu breathed a sigh of relief in his heart, hoping that Yan Jinzhou could forget the psychological trauma caused by his childhood and slowly get better.

weekend.

Yuxing High School held a school celebration party for the 20th anniversary of the founding of the school.

More than 65% of the shares of this private high school come from the Yan Group, so the Yan family has the right to manage this school. Therefore, the Yan family sent Yan Jinzhou to participate in the school celebration.

The party is about to begin.

More than a thousand students in the school were sitting in the school auditorium, talking with gusto about the young star of the Yan family - Yan Jinzhou.

"I heard that Yan Jinzhou was admitted to Niu X University on his own merit. Not only did he obtain a double degree in four years, he also ran two investment companies at the same time."

"It doesn't matter that he comes from a good background and is very capable. He is also very handsome! I saw him that day and wow, he is so eye-catching."

...

When Jiang Baiyu heard these words, he couldn't help but feel happy.

It seems that not only him, but everyone recognizes Yan Jinzhou's ability.

As the evening party began, the school's chairman, principal, and dean of students walked into the center of the auditorium stage one after another, followed by Yan Jinzhou.

A young and elegant man stepped forward and slowly walked into the center of the auditorium.

Jiang Baiyu's eyes lit up, and his gaze moved as the man entered.

The tall man in a black and white suit first nodded slightly to the principals before taking the stage, and then smiled slightly at them sitting below. He was handsome and polite, with a gentle and noble temperament from the inside out.

He was invited to the central position by the principal, and instantly became the most dazzling pure presence in the auditorium.

Jiang Baiyu heard many people around him whispering excitedly: "God, he is so handsome! So handsome!"

Yes, Yan Jinzhou is really handsome!

He is relatively shy, and is usually embarrassed to look directly at him when he is with Yan Jinzhou. Now that the boy is hidden among more than a thousand students, he can look at Yan Jinzhou on the stage freely.

Both his facial features and his speech and behavior are impeccable.

Especially the pair of eyebrows with a gentle smile, and the dim and intoxicating look of the narrow peach blossom eyes can be seen from such a distance.