Chapter 54

Yan Jinzhou's method of expressing emotions is very simple.

Along the way, whenever he was waiting for a traffic light or a traffic jam, he would come close to the boy, hold his hand tightly with his generous and warm palms, and hug and kiss him. Conveying his emotions silently and intensely.

Jiang Baiyu was shy and afraid of being seen by passers-by, but couldn't hide away, so her face turned red all the way.

He had a lot of things in his heart that he wanted to say to Yan Jinzhou, but every time he got stuck in the middle of what he said, he had to sit in his seat for a long time.

He is reserved and won't take the initiative, but Yan Jinzhou is just the opposite of him, so he doesn't have to think about taking the initiative. He can just accept whatever Yan Jinzhou wants to do.

It was late winter, so he wore a close-fitting undershirt and a sweater. After the undershirt was pulled out, it was not tied into the pants again. Yan Jinzhou's hand would stick in for a while while walking.

Jiang Baiyu held his coat in front of his chest, not daring to raise his head, and reminded softly: "Sir... the light is green."

Yan Jinzhou's hand was heavy and his voice was hoarse: "Do you miss me?"

Jiang Baiyu's face felt slightly hot, he was really not good at expressing things directly.

Yan Jinzhou's hand tightened again, "Do you miss me?"

Jiang Baiyu shrank his shoulders and hummed impatiently: "...Mr."

He had a lot of things to ask Yan Jinzhou, but he wasn't sure if this was what Yan Jinzhou meant by missing him.

Yan Jinzhou persisted in this problem. After arriving home, he pulled Jiang Baiyu directly into the bedroom. In a spacious and comfortable environment without external interference, Yan Jinzhou became even more unscrupulous.

Jiang Baiyu couldn't hold it in anymore and was still a little scared. In the gap between his breaths, he said as if begging for mercy: "I want to ask you many things and talk to you. Is this called wanting?"

"What do you want to ask?"

Jiang Baiyu: "Is everything... going well for you?"

Yan Jinzhou relaxed his teeth and asked in a low voice, "Are you worried about me?"

Jiang Baiyu nodded.

This is not even called thinking.

Yan Jinzhou held him in his arms and snorted coldly: "It's not going well. If I had known it would be such a trouble, it would be better to kill him."

He was talking about Zhou Hui.

Zhou Hui has the Zhou family behind him, so dealing with it is more difficult than expected.

After all, what he wanted was for Zhou Hui to spend the rest of his life in prison.

Jiang Baiyu was afraid that he would go crazy at this moment, so he said softly: "Yan Mingyi, Zhou Hui's fate is already very miserable now. They don't dare to go out to meet people, and they are just living in a daze. You are different. Most of the senior executives of the Yan Group Everyone follows you, and tens of thousands of employees are at your disposal."

"Every time I see you on TV, I feel like we are from two different worlds. After all, I am still preparing for the college entrance examination. I don't understand or know anything, and I can't help you."

Jiang Baiyu spoke the truth.

Yan Jinzhou was stunned. He carefully looked at the boy in his arms, and his kissing movements became much gentler.