Chapter 6

Jiang Baiyu thought this way not to help Lu Qingci get out of trouble as soon as possible, but for another girl--Lu Qingchu. Lu Qingci's sister.

.....Yes, Lu Qingci's mother is set up to run with the ball.

Contrary to the aloof and cold Lu Qingci, Lu Qingchu is lively, kind and willing to help others.

After the decline of the Jiang family in the previous life, when he and his family fell into poverty, Lu Qingchu was the only person who helped him.

It's just that her health was not good, and because she had no money, she delayed the best opportunity for surgery, which ultimately left a lot of root causes of the disease, causing such a kind girl to pass away at a young age.

He thought that if the Lu family could identify the Lu family twins who were living abroad in advance, Lu Qingchu's illness might be treated better and more timely.

While he was hesitating, there was a burst of applause at the banquet hall. Not far away, the Yan family pushed the old man out of the Yan family.

Mr. Yan, who is ninety years old, has gray hair and remains majestic. He became the focus of the banquet as soon as he appeared. Many guests gathered around to wish him happy birthday. Jiang Baiyu also followed his parents and walked over.

Although the old man's legs and feet are inconvenient, his ears and eyes are clear and his mind is clear. Can clearly understand the status and occupation of every guest who congratulates him. While socializing, the majestic demeanor of the Yan family was not lost at all.

When it was the Jiang family's turn to come forward, the old man's slightly cloudy eyes were focused on Jiang Baiyu. He slowly asked, "Is this a child of the Jiang family? He looks so much like Mr. Jiang."

Jiang Chengyi and Shen Shiyi smiled politely and said, "Yes, Mr. Yan. Xiao Yu does look more like my father."

Mr. Yan looked at Jiang Baiyu kindly and asked, "What's your name?"

Jiang Baiyu took a step forward and said, "Hello, Grandpa Yan. My name is Jiang Baiyu."

"Good name."

Mr. Yan nodded and suddenly smiled, "Mr. Jiang and I have been friends for more than seventy years, and are the only close friends in our lives. It's a pity that Mr. Jiang left early, leaving me alone."

Jiang Chengyi: "You are always joking. Now you have five generations living under one roof, and your branches are flourishing. How many people envy your blessing as an old man."

"Blessing?"

Mr. Yan snorted, "These rebellious sons and grandsons in my family haven't made me mad to death yet."

With that said, Mr. Yan exchanged words with Jiang Baiyu, "Child, come here, let me take a good look at you."

"Yes, hello Grandpa Yan."

Jiang Baiyu stepped forward and was held by Mr. Yan obediently.

The old man's fingers are dry and rough, but his finger bones are long and strong. When he was held, he suddenly felt an unstoppable feeling of restraint. Jiang Baiyu panicked instinctively, raised his head and ran into Yan Lao's sight.

The old man's eyes were cloudy but deep and sharp. Being looked at like this seemed to make him feel like he was being seen through.

Fortunately, Mr. Yan quickly let go of his hand and said lovingly, "This child is blessed."

"Thank you, Grandpa Yan."

Jiang Baiyu managed to calm down his emotions but couldn't help being frightened. It turned out that this was the sharpness of the head of the Yan family who could control the huge Yan family.