Chapter 94

Little Emperor × Regent

At night, sleep in the palace.

The regent had been in charge for four years. In order to prevent the young and ignorant emperor from being deceived by his surroundings, almost all the palace servants who served the emperor were selected and promoted by him.

He is loyal to the king and protects his master, and he also obeys the orders of the regent. It was easy for the regent to enter the palace.

However, he still abided by his courtesy and stood respectfully outside the dormitory to ask for an audience.

The chief chamberlain was frightened, thinking that the regent's late-night visit must be to teach the young emperor a lesson for his recent ridiculous behavior. He was so frightened that he persuaded him: "Your Majesty, please listen to what the prince will say later. Don't make the regent angry again."

Jiang Baiyu snorted coldly: "I am the king of a country, but all of you are saying that if I offend the regent, the throne will not be guaranteed?"

"His Majesty."

The chambermaid knelt on the ground in cold sweat and kept kowtowing. As the person closest to His Majesty, he naturally understood that His Majesty wanted to get rid of the regent and take over the power himself.

But he also knew that the young emperor's foundation was not stable, he was simple-minded and was instigated by the royal family members, and he repeatedly made things difficult for the regent. But anyone with any sense knew that if the young emperor continued like this, he would be doomed. .

Even if he was sentenced to death, he would still dissuade the young emperor from confronting the regent.

The eunuch burst into tears and tried hard to persuade: "Your Majesty, the late emperor was wise and entrusted you to the regent. The regent did not assist and entrusted you to govern for four years, making the country peaceful and the people safe, and the court officials stable. His ability and loyalty are obvious to the world. Your majesty must not listen. You have been led astray by others' slander!"

"I understand."

Jiang Baiyu just wanted to test the trustworthiness of the person next to him. Seeing him say this, he felt a lot more at ease. He helped him up and said with a smile, "I called the regent and told him to come in."

The chambermaid raised his head in confusion.

"The regent is considerate and very kind to me. I asked him to come and sleep with me tonight."

Jiang Baiyu made a 'shush' motion on his lips and whispered, "You know what to do, right?"

Anyway, sooner or later, the chief eunuch who is serving them will know about them. It is better to tell him first so as to better hide the deeds of him and Yan Jinzhou behind their backs.

When the chamberlain heard about the head loss, his whole face turned pale as if he had been struck by lightning.

"take it easy."

Jiang Baiyu patted him on the shoulder and said, "Let him come in. No one needs to come in to wait on you tonight."

"...obey the order."

The chief eunuch Huan Chaoshuan didn't know whether the little emperor was joking or not. He calmly ordered all the maids and eunuchs in the outer palace to retreat, leaving a pure and quiet main hall. No matter what happens in the emperor's chamber tonight, he guarantees a No words can be conveyed.

Yan Jinzhou waited for Shengxuan, stepped into the outer hall of the palace, and stepped into the inner hall. As he walked along, he saw that there was not a single maid or eunuch keeping watch inside or outside the dormitory.