Chapter 76

The more Yan Jinzhou thought about it, the more panicked he became, and he asked with a gloomy face: "Were Xiaoyu unhappy when he left? What else did you explain?"

The assistant looked at his face and said cautiously: "Master Jiang seemed a little anxious when he left. He said that he would spend the weekend at Jiang's house. He also said that you can go to Jiang's house if you have time."

A little anxious? Could it be that there is something wrong with Uncle Jiang's health again? Or is Jiang Baiyu still angry?

Yan Jinzhou was unsure and ordered: "Immediately buy a bouquet of flowers to give to Xiaoyu's mother. Also buy some nutritional supplements for the body, especially good for the liver. Also, prepare one for me to give to Xiaoyu. Gift."

The assistant wrote them down one by one and asked awkwardly: "Mr. Yan, what kind of gift do you want to prepare for Master Jiang?"

"It makes him happy."

Yan Jinzhou raised his hand to look at the time, frowned and said, "Hurry up, I'll go to Jiang's house in half an hour."

What kind of gift can make Master Jiang happy? !

The assistant wanted to ask, but when he saw Yan Jinzhou leaving with a cold expression, he didn't dare to ask, so he hurriedly ran to get ready.

Jiang Baiyu hasn't been home for more than two weeks.

As soon as he arrived at the door of the house, Shen Shiyi, who had been waiting for him, ran out of the villa, gave him a big hug happily, and said in a strange voice: "You are home, didn't you say you would go home once a week? It's been half a month. Got it!"

"mom."

Jiang Baiyu looked at his energetic mother and said with a smile: "There were activities at school last week, and going back and forth was too time-consuming, so I didn't come back."

Shen Shiyi was still dissatisfied and snorted: "I'm so busy that I don't even have time to come back for a meal. By the way, your Aunt Su is here with her daughter. Let's go home and say hello to them."

"Aunt Su?"

Jiang Baiyu was confused: "That Aunt Su."

"Qingci's mother, you have forgotten all this."

Shen Shiyi whispered: "Wasn't Qingci involved in some news about KTV boss beating someone? She was upset and came to me to complain."

Su Man brought Lu Qingchu here.

Jiang Baiyu's heart sank, thinking that they should not just come to complain to their mother.

Shen Shiyi pulled him home and couldn't help but sigh: "Su Man's daughter is sensible and beautiful. Oh, I like it so much. I also want a daughter. Tell me, if your dad and I work hard, can we have another daughter?" ."

Jiang Baiyu:......

Thinking of his mother's age, Jiang Baiyu wanted to persuade her to wake up.

Su Man was sitting in Jiang's tearoom drinking tea. When she saw Jiang Baiyu coming back, she smiled elegantly at Jiang Baiyu and said gently: "Xiaoyu is back, long time no see."

We haven't seen each other for more than a year, and Su Man's expression and temperament have changed a lot.

She was cool and artistic, with good education and nobility in her every move, and she looked more like Lu Qingci's mother he had met in the previous life.

Sure enough, the life of a rich wife can nourish an already beautiful woman.

"Hello Aunt Su."

Jiang Baiyu walked over and said hello to her politely.