Chapter 27

The next day.

After Jiang Baiyu arrived home, he saw several guests coming to the house.

The guests were dressed in formal attire and behaved elegantly. As soon as they saw him coming back, they all stood up and nodded slightly to say hello, "Hello, Master Jiang."

Jiang Baiyu responded to them politely and looked at his parents strangely.

Jiang Chengyi and Shen Shiyi also looked at him strangely and said, "Xiao Yu, come here. This is the housekeeper of the Yan family's old house. These two are lawyers invited by the Yan family. They are here to propose marriage to you."

So suddenly.

The boy knew this in his heart, so he pretended to be surprised and asked, "Propose marriage? Follow me?"

"Master Jiang, please forgive us for being presumptuous."

The old housekeeper said with a kind face: "After meeting the young master on his birthday, the old man misses you very much. In addition, because he misses his old friend Mr. Jiang, he really wants you to become a relative of the Yan family."

Jiang Baiyu asked tentatively: "Excuse me, which one should I follow?"

Shen Shiyi laughed a little: "It's Jin Zhou. Mr. Yan wants you to marry Jin Zhou."

The housekeeper's uncle said: "Considering Young Master Jiang's age, Mr. Yan said that the marriage should be decided in advance and the engagement banquet should be held first. We will choose a good day to get married after Young Master Jiang goes to college. I just don't know if Young Master Jiang is willing to accept our marriage." Young Master Zhou."

Jiang Baiyu was already prepared, but the Jiang family and his wife were at a loss for the Yan family's sudden proposal of marriage, and they didn't know how to accept it for a while.

Seeing the hesitation of the two, the uncle asked the lawyer to take out a document and give it to Jiang Chengyi and said: "This is the engagement gift from our old man to the Jiang family. If Mr. and Mrs. agree, the assets on it will be transferred to the Jiang family immediately." name."

Jiang Chengyi flipped through the information and turned pale with shock.

Shen Shiyi only saw two of them and was extremely surprised.

The engagement gift sent by Mr. Yan was directly Yan's equity with a market value of 200 million. What surprised the couple was not the value, but that once the Jiang family owned the shares of the Yan family, it was equivalent to climbing onto the Yan family's commercial ship. From then on, no matter how big the business world was, the Jiang family would be protected by this ship. .

Jiang Chengyi frowned, and Shen Shiyi's expression moved slightly.

The lawyer then took out another document and handed it to Jiang Baiyu, saying: "The old man also prepared a meeting gift for Young Master Jiang. He said that no matter whether Young Master you agree to the engagement or not, this gift is his heartfelt gift. Please be sure." Take it."

Jiang Baiyu looked at his parents' faces and cautiously took the documents. It turned out to be real estate transfer and real estate certificate application procedures, notarial certificates, etc. Taking a closer look, Grandpa Yan did not give him a house, but a building.

Jiang Baiyu was deeply shocked. He knew that the Yan family had strong financial resources, but he did not expect that hundreds of millions of assets would be given away just as easily.

Moreover, as long as they have these assets, the Jiang family will never end up on the streets like they did in their previous life.

Jiang Chengyi was silent for a long time and said: "No, we cannot accept such an engagement gift. We have to ask Xiaoyu's opinion on this matter. After all, it is a major matter of marriage, and nothing we adults say counts."