Chapter 65

While Jiang Chengyi was being transferred from the hospital after surgery, Jiang Baiyu attended Jiangcheng Technology's daily high-level meetings with his mother and father as his surrogate father.

Shen Shiyi was originally in charge of finance at Jiangsheng Technology. Although he has spent more time at home in the past two years, his prestige in the company has not diminished at all.

In the solemn high-level meeting, Jiang Baiyu sat next to Shen Shiyi. The 18-year-old boy, with a composure and calmness beyond his age, showed no timidity or fear in the face of the experienced senior management of Jiangsheng Technology.

He seldom spoke, but every time he spoke about the Li Jun incident, he was able to get to the point and tell all the details of Li Jun's stealing of the company's products and selling them privately in a clear and sharp manner. Everyone gradually realized that the 18-year-old chairman's son was behind the Li Jun incident.

The top management of Jiangsheng Technology all understand that Jiang Baiyu will be the next person to lead Jiangsheng Technology. They are very pleased and look forward to this child's future growth.

During Jiang Chengyi's absence, Jiangsheng Technology, under the leadership of Shen Shiyi and Jiang Baiyu, eliminated all the positions of Li Jun and several other supervisors, and promoted more capable and trustworthy employees to fill these vacancies.

As for the lawyers and the court, Shen Shiyi had an extremely tough attitude, refusing to accept any settlement and insisting on filing a lawsuit against the highest criminal law verdict.

Jiang Chengya was implicated because Li Jun needed to compensate Jiangsheng Technology for hundreds of millions of losses. All the properties and deposits in the couple's name were enforced, which was far from enough to pay the huge balance.

Jiang Chengya became completely homeless, and she brought her son to Jiang's house.

Shen Shiyi refused to let Aunt Lin open the door for her, so she cried in front of the door monitor: "Sister-in-law, I don't know what Li Jun did. All the money he embezzled was used to gamble and support his mistress. Follow me." It doesn't matter, sister-in-law, can you let me and Li Hao go?"

Jiang Chengya

Shen Shiyi sneered: "You still have the nerve, who caused Chengyi to still be in the intensive care unit? Jiang Chengya, do you have a clear conscience? You like Li Jun so much, and now that something has happened to him, shouldn't you be with him? Responsible? "

"I hate him!"

Jiang Chengya gritted his teeth and said with grief and anger: "I have disliked him a long time ago, but it was only because of Xiaohao that I never divorced him. If I had known that he would do such a bastard thing, I would have divorced him long ago."

"What's the use of saying this now? Chengyi's body is already broken."

Shen Shiyi restrained her anger and said, "You can leave. If you don't leave, I will call the police."

Jiang Chengya stood helplessly in front of the Jiang family villa.

Li Hao pulled her away and said irritably: "Mom, let's go, don't beg her. It's useless!"

Jiang Chengya threw away her son's hand and cursed: "I don't beg her, where should we live, sleeping on the street! Our family is gone, we were all killed by your bastard father!"

Li Hao was frightened by his mother and whispered: "We, let's go find my uncle secretly. My uncle will definitely help me."

Jiang Baiyu stood upstairs, watching the two people leaving.