Chapter 96

Strawberry Toffee×Rum Rose

In the morning, after Jiang Baiyu arrived at school, he always vaguely smelled the mellow aroma of spirits mixed with the fragrance of roses. The rich and warm smell contained an indescribable aggression.

He suspected it was the smell of pheromones released by a certain Alpha. But he observed the Omega classmates around him, and they all seemed to be chatting and laughing without being affected by the smell.

Maybe he was overthinking it.

Jiang Baiyu was still feeling uneasy, always feeling that something was going to happen. He subconsciously touched his schoolbag and found a suppressant inside, which made him feel a little more at ease.

After transforming into an Omega, he had seizures every one to two months, and each time he relied on inhibitors to survive the hot flashes and discomfort caused by the seizures.

Long-term use of inhibitors will cause irreversible side effects on the body. Unfortunately, his pheromones are extremely special, and so far he has not found an Alpha that matches him.

It would be great if he could find an Alpha that matched him. He really hoped that his Alpha would be a gentle, elegant, personable person who could take care of him.

In the classroom, the students were gathering around and talking excitedly.

Zhou Nan, who was at the same table, saw Jiang Baiyu walking in, waved and shouted to him: "Xiaoyu, have you heard? Our class transferred a new student today, from the Yan family!"

Jiang Baiyu was thoughtful and inadvertently hummed.

Zhou Nan: "The Yan family belongs to the imperial aristocracy. It is said that the eldest young master's mental power directly reached the SS level when he differentiated, the top Alpha. He began to receive education from the imperial elite in elementary school. It is said that he will be the supreme ruler of our planet in the future. "

No matter how strong his mental power is, it doesn't matter if he is a beta like you. "

Jiang Baiyu said silently in his heart.

On the contrary, he is an Omega. If he encounters an Alpha who is too mentally strong, he will blush and his hands and feet will become weak, which will affect his normal study in class.

So he didn't want to get too close to Alpha, especially one with strong mental strength. Beta is very good. He likes to be with beta. He really hopes that he is also a beta who is not affected by pheromones.

Zhou Nan from Beta: "When I first went to the homeroom teacher's office, I saw the transfer student. He was so handsome. Even though I couldn't smell his pheromones, I thought he was awesome. I felt like if I stayed with him for a long time, I would be able to differentiate into Omega!"

Jiang Baiyu:......

Zhou Nan was not the only one in the classroom, the other Omegas were particularly excited. They blushed and whispered, and some began to quietly take out their makeup bags and start to tidy up their appearance, dressing themselves up to win Alpha's favor.

The Alphas in the classroom were not very happy. The mental strength of Alphas at this age was probably below C level, and even the all-around student council president was only a B level Alpha.

Alphas all know what SS level means. Looking at the precious, rare and beautiful Omegas in the classroom, they are jealous and unwilling.

The class bell rang, and the moment the head teacher walked into the classroom with a tall boy with straight shoulders, the chattering classroom suddenly became quiet.