Chapter 50

Because Jiang Baiyu suddenly fainted, the dispute stopped.

Yan Jinzhou held Jiang Baiyu's limp body and looked at Yan Mingyi with a gloomy expression, his eyes almost killing people.

Yan Mingyi was angry and speechless: "I, I really didn't touch him!"

"Stop talking about it yet."

Yan Shuyan persuaded his father and said to Yan Jinzhou: "It's important to save people quickly. There is a family doctor in the manor. Please take him to the car and enter the manor. I will contact you now to make preparations."

Without him having to say anything, Yan Jinzhou had already hugged Jiang Baiyu and got into the car that Yan Mingyi drove.

He couldn't help but tell the driver: "Drive, hurry up!"

The driver was frightened by his cold aura, and he hurriedly started the car.

By the time Yan Mingyi wanted to get in the car together, the car had already started moving.

Yan Mingyi:? ?

He watched helplessly as his car drove away in front of his eyes. He pointed at the departing car and asked angrily: "Tell me, is he faking it?"

Yan Shuyan: "It doesn't look like he's pretending."

He just saw that Jiang Baiyu's face was indeed a little pale.

"This is nothing."

Yan Mingyi walked to the manor with a cold face and cursed Yan Jinzhou in a low voice: "Why did he bring people here to bring him into trouble?"

Jiang Baiyu was already top-heavy and exhausted. Now he was sitting comfortably in the car, enjoying the cool air conditioner, and he didn't even bother to open his eyes.

But he was afraid that Yan Jinzhou would be worried, so he took advantage of the driver's concentration to quietly pull down Yan Jinzhou's short sleeves.

Yan Jinzhou:? ?

Jiang Baiyu opened his eyes slightly and gave him a sly smile. Then he closed his eyes again, found a more comfortable position and fell asleep in the man's generous and strong arms.

He was so tired that he fell asleep with his eyes closed, looking as if he had really fainted.

Yan Jinzhou's stern and gloomy expression finally relaxed a little.

The doctor in the manor received the notice from Yan Shuyan and immediately called for first aid preparations. When Yan Jinzhou carried the unconscious Jiang Baiyu into his guest room, the doctor skillfully performed a series of examinations on Jiang Baiyu.

The conclusion was: "Master Jiang is probably suffering from physical discomfort caused by fatigue from sitting on a boat for a long time, and his body is not adapted to the change in temperature. He can just rest for a day."

However, public opinion said otherwise. Guo Li's live broadcast room exploded again because of the scene just now. The video of Yan Mingyi knocking Jiang Baiyu down has been reposted everywhere, and the entry #彏明易打人# has also been on the hot search list.

After all, the conflict between Yan Jinzhou and Yan Shuran just now was at most described as a quarrel between brothers and sisters, and was laughed at. But Yan Mingyi is the father. When a father hits someone, he hits someone else's child. The nature of the beating is completely different.

So within half a day, the traffic and popularity of the Yan family were higher than the total popularity in the previous half century. Tens of millions of people on the entire network were sitting in front of computers watching these short videos and eating the big melons of the wealthy Yan family with relish.