Chapter 51

Yan Mingyi and his wife immediately stopped arguing and looked at Yan Shuyan who suddenly appeared in panic.

Zhou Hui quickly changed her expression and said with a nonchalant smile: "Shu Yan, what did you hear? Don't take it seriously. I just had a quarrel with your father."

Yan Shuyan turned pale and said, "Dad, Mom. Didn't you say that Yan Jinzhou's mother, Lin Yao, died because Jinzhou naughtily changed her medicine...?"

Yan Mingyi frowned and said to him sternly in a low voice: "Shu Yan, remember! You didn't hear anything just now, and it will be the same as usual in the future. Do you understand?"

Zhou Hui came over, took his hand, and chuckled: "It's okay, it's okay. Let's go and receive the guests with mom. The wine cellar opening ceremony will begin soon."

Yan Shuyan suddenly shook off her hand and took a few steps back. It was as if he was meeting his parents for the first time. He looked at them in shock and couldn't say a word.

Suddenly, his expression changed, he turned around and ran out.

"Shu Yan, Shu Yan!"

Zhou Hui took two steps after him, then turned around to blame Yan Mingyi: "It's all you! If you hadn't made trouble with me, would Shu Yan have heard this? How could he let him know about this kind of thing?"

"Stop talking! I'll go find Shuyan and have a good chat with him. You go and entertain the guests."

Yan Mingyi: "Zhou Hui, let me warn you again not to hurt Jin Zhou. This child... is already pitiful enough."

Zhou Hui snorted coldly, turned around and left.

Yan Shuyan went to Yan Jinzhou's room. The manor was very large and had many rooms.

But his parents, Shu Ran and his bedroom were all together. Only Yan Jinzhou's room was in the corner of the manor villa, far away from them.

He remembered that when the Yan family came here for gatherings when he was a child, Yan Jinzhou would always hide in his room and would not see anyone during meals. His mother and domestic help never asked him what he was doing or whether he had eaten.

He was curious about what his annoying brother was doing and knocked on his door looking for him. But he saw his younger brother, who was two years older, standing in front of him, telling him with hatred: "Get out."

Really annoying.

Therefore, he became more and more disgusted with this brother whose origin was unknown.

Suddenly, Yan Shuyan stopped.

At the end of the long corridor, a bedroom door that was often closed opened, and Yan Jinzhou walked out.

Yan Shuyan stopped immediately.

He looked at Yan Jinzhou's originally cold face, and suddenly smiled the moment he saw him. At some point, Yan Jinzhou stopped hating him and smiled like this every time, but that smile frightened him even more.

Only now did he truly realize that Yan Jinzhou would kill him. Not only him, but also his parents, and even his sister Shuran.

Because this younger brother knew everything, he endured hatred and lived with their family for nearly twenty years.

"Brother."

Yan Jinzhou walked towards him with a smile, with a shuddering smile in his eyes: "Brother, you still have time to come to my place? Is it because the online commotion is not lively enough?"