Chapter 92

The willful little emperor × the powerful regent

Jiang Baiyu was timid for only a moment, and then he thought angrily: Yan Jinzhou bought him in his previous life and raised him like a canary. Why is he still at a disadvantage now that he is the emperor?

He dug his head into the brocade quilt, pretending not to feel the murderous atmosphere in the palace.

After a while, a low and cold question came from the bleak hall: "Your Majesty is in such a posture, but who has he listened to?"

"Don't think too much, I'm just sleepy."

Jiang Baiyu felt sleepy and his voice buzzed. Just as he was about to fall asleep comfortably, a strong hand grabbed him from the back of his neck and lifted him up on the bed like a chicken.

"Ugh! Let me go."

Jiang Baiyu waved his hands and feet, and his pair of white feet pulled off the brocade quilt on the bed, but he was still held up by Yan Jinzhou and pressed to the table without any resistance.

Jiang Baiyu:? !

The chamberlain who was kneeling on the ground couldn't help but knock his head and beg for mercy in panic: "Prince Regent, calm down, Prince Regent, calm down."

Jiang Baiyu slapped the table angrily: "Yan Jinzhou, you are so disrespectful!"

Yan Jinzhou took out a memorial and put it in front of him, and said in a cold voice: "I am loyal and all for the good of your majesty. Your majesty has always wanted to be in charge of the government, so let's start with approving the memorial. These are all important matters that will be discussed at court tomorrow morning. , Your Majesty won't approve it tonight, why should you explain it to the ministers in the morning?"

"I!"

Jiang Baiyu finally got some information from the little emperor's brain.

It turns out that several royal family members and important ministers jointly submitted a memorial recently, urging the regent to delegate power to the young emperor, so he was brought over by the regent tonight to correct the memorial.

The little emperor ascended the throne at the age of fourteen, but his foundation was unstable, and the entire court was controlled by the regent. He was now eighteen, and he had long been dissatisfied with Yan Jinzhou's ability to dominate the world with one hand. The ministers began to secretly join forces to support the young emperor in power and exclude the regent.

Jiang Baiyu also sneered and asked: "Since you want to return power to me, why are these memorials still placed in your palace?"

Yan Jinzhou was too lazy to explain, his lowered eyes seemed to be covered with frost, and he said: "From tomorrow onwards, all memorials will be sent to His Majesty's palace. Your Majesty will just settle for one night."

The cunning rabbit dies and the good bow is hidden.

When the birds are gone, the running dogs are cooked.

He should have thought about this day since the day he accepted the late emperor's entrustment. The little emperor who he had worked hard to teach for four years would eventually see him as a threat and want to eradicate him.

Jiang Baiyu still felt a little apprehensive looking at Yan Jinzhou's stormy face. In order not to hurt others, he asked all the servants to retreat, and he took the memorial and opened it to read.

As a result, the ancient text was difficult to understand, and even after reading the whole article, I did not understand the meaning of the memorial. He quietly glanced sideways at Yan Jinzhou who was standing aside.