Chapter 84

Jiang Baiyu really didn't leave home for a week, not even leaving the bedroom. It's not that Yan Jinzhou controls his freedom, it's that he can't get up and doesn't want to move.

He was really afraid of Yan Jinzhou's evil wolf.

It's also after this week.

The police in City A issued a notice saying that Song He and his gang were arrested on suspicion of kidnapping Jiang. It is said that the shorter the news, the bigger the problem.

In addition, the KTV beating incident has not subsided some time ago. Netizens are shouting that they are happy, and at the same time they are asking who is the kidnapped Jiang?

Reporters rushed to interview and asked: Who did Song He kidnap?

The official response: In order to protect the parties concerned, it cannot be informed.

The outside world is even more curious about who the person kidnapped by the evil forces is.

The person involved was lying on the bed, reading the news, watching Yan Jinzhou bring in legal documents. In addition to charging Song He and others with kidnapping, he also charged him with various crimes such as extortion cases, theft cases, and violent bullying that he had committed a few years ago. The evidence was also listed one by one. If you count it in detail, you will have to be sentenced to more than twenty years.

Jiang Baiyu thought to himself: Now, Lu Qingci has completely lost his right-hand man.

Lu Qingci did not successfully escape from this matter. As the client who was with Jiang Baiyu that day, he self-destructively told many things about how he had assisted Song He and became a criminal member of a violent gang.

His explanation made it impossible for the Lu family to save him even if they wanted to.

Lu Mingxiu was so angry that he was hospitalized for a heart attack. He spent a lot of money and found a lot of connections. He finally kept his son from going to jail, but he left a criminal record.

Yan Jinzhou sat over with a glass of warm water, one hand wrapped around Jiang Baiyu, and the other skillfully inserted into the collar of the soft bathrobe.

Jiang Baiyu shrank her shoulders and leaned into his arms, breathing softly: "Um, is he discharged from the hospital?"

Yan Jinzhou pressed his fingertips hard: "You care about him so much?"

"How can there be..."

Jiang Baiyu breathed heavily: "I just want to know, how is his injury?"

"Slight injury, not even a muscle or bone."

Yan Jinzhou sneered with cold eyes: "If you don't plant anything, if you really want to die, I'll stab myself to death. I also want to dirty your hands."

Before he finished speaking, he pushed him down again.

Oh, this person is not crazy, but it seems that all his good and bad emotions can eventually turn into demands on him, over and over again...

At first he couldn't bear it and lay on the bed complaining. After two days, he also became decadent, immersed in the simplest joy and didn't want to move.

Anyway, there is a lot of public opinion from the outside world, and he seems to be isolated from the world here. There is a man like Yan Jinzhou, who is very good-looking and has a great figure and comfortable abdominal muscles. He eats, drinks and washes him every day, and also takes care of him physically and mentally. This is Life seems to be pretty good.