Chapter 5

On weekends, Jiang Baiyu, who didn't have to get up early to go to school, finally slept at home until he woke up naturally.

After getting up, the boy walked down the bright corridor on the second floor and observed his home carefully. The tall and spacious hall, stone door pillars and walls, high-grade marble floors, luxurious and artistic decoration style, soft and thick handmade carpets...

The miserable life in the basement a year before his rebirth almost made him forget that the Jiang family was so wealthy.

"Xiaoyu!"

Mom Shen Shiyi just came back from a business trip last night. She was playing with a few pots of flowers and plants on the first floor. After hearing the footsteps downstairs, she turned around and shouted with a smile: "You got up so early on the weekend. What do you want for breakfast? I'll ask the kitchen to give it to you." You do it."

"mom."

Jiang Baiyu's footsteps paused.

Shen Shiyi has just turned 40. With proper and meticulous care, she still looks young, elegant and charming. Exquisite outfits and expensive custom-made dresses made her look even more charming.

However, in Jiang Baiyu's mind, he pictured his mother lying weakly in a dark and damp rental house, coughing, and reassuring herself that she was fine when she was ill.

The boy choked with sobs, ran downstairs and hugged his mother, "...Mom."

Great, my mother is still very healthy and not sick yet.

"Oh, you miss your mother so much? How many days have you not seen me?"

Shen Shiyiyan smiled brightly and raised her hand to rub her son's head, which was taller than her.

It is said that when a son grows up, he will become estranged from his parents. But her son is still so well-behaved and sensible, and he even acts coquettishly from time to time.

"Are you running out of money again? I heard that you spent all the New Year's money for the year. Really!"

Shen Shiyi's eyes were full of doting, and she snorted deliberately and said, "I'll tell you when I get back in the afternoon. I have to go to an important banquet with your dad right now."

Jiang Baiyu: "What kind of banquet?"

Shen Shiyi: "Today is the 90th birthday of the Yan family. Let's go to the Yan family to celebrate his birthday. I asked Aunt Lin to make you some nutritious breakfast and lunch. After you finish the meal, you can review it at home. Homework. "

Yan family?

Jiang Baiyu said hurriedly: "Mom, I also want to go to the Yan family's birthday banquet."

"What are you doing as a child? Just stay at home and be patient."

Jiang Baiyu pestered her: "Mom, I'm so old now, it's time to see the world. Let me follow you and see."

At this time, his father Jiang Chengyi also walked downstairs. Hearing what the two said, he laughed and said, "Xiaoyu is right. He has grown up. It's time to make more friends. Let's go together."

Shen Shiyi frowned and blamed her father: "Just let him get used to you. All the big shots are here today, and there will be reporters outside taking photos and interviews. The relationship between the Yan family is still so complicated, what if he says something wrong? ?"

Jiang Baiyu assured him: "Mom, don't worry, I know what to say and what not to say."

Shen Shiyi was still hesitant, but seeing the persistence of the father and son, he had no choice but to nod in agreement.