Chapter 16

Yan Shuyan noticed Lu Qingci's hostility, and looked at Jiang Baiyu, who was sitting at the same table with him, and understood something. He asked sarcastically: "Child, you are already in your third year of high school, don't you know the meaning of self-knowledge?"

Lu Qingci pursed his lips tightly, feeling increasingly cold.

Zhou Nan also knew that Yan Shuyan's intentions were impure, so he laughed behind him and said, "Mr. Yan, it's an unlucky time for you to come. Xiaoyu and I made an appointment to have dinner together at noon. You still..."

"Your name is Zhou Nan."

Yan Shuyan gradually became impatient, turned to Zhou Nan and sneered: "I know you. By the way, I also have an investment project applied for by the Zhou family in my hand."

Zhou Nan pursed her lips tightly and her face turned red.

Jiang Baiyu could hear the implication of Yan Shuyan's words and quickly turned around to persuade him: "Zhou Nan, let's eat together tomorrow. I'll talk to Mr. Yan alone now."

"that......."

He wanted to go out, but Lu Qingci sat motionless. The boy had no choice but to whisper: "Monitor, I'm going out for a moment."

The voice is still soft.

Lu Qingci's expression moved slightly, and finally he stood up from the chair.

He did not look directly at Yan Shuyan, but Yan Shuyan could detect the young man's Ling Lie gaze.

Yan Shuyan snorted lightly, and while leading the boy out, he deliberately leaned down, leaned into the boy's ear and said, "I didn't expect that there are quite a few people who like you."

Jiang Baiyu:?

"How can anyone like me?"

Yan Shuyan laughed twice.

Adults are more sensitive to emotions, but Yan Shuyan didn't want to remind this simple young master. Besides, that squad leader and Zhou Nan, he could crush them to death with just a move of his fingers.

The two of them were standing in the corridor outside the classroom.

Yan Shuyan deliberately stood in front of the boy, leaning his tall body against the wall outside the classroom, and asked tentatively: "Yan Jinzhou sent you home last night. What did he say to you on the way?"

Jiang Baiyu's heart skipped a beat and he said, "I didn't say anything."

"No?"

Yan Shuyan looked at the boy questioningly, and then whispered for a long time: "You are still young and don't know many things. But let me remind you, my brother came from a shady background and has little status in our Yan family. Grandpa did it in order to preserve the reputation of the Yan family. Let him enter the Yan family tree. In fact, the Yan family wishes he would disappear."

Yan Shuyan said this and asked the boy: "Do you understand what I mean?"

Jiang Baiyu understood how difficult Yan Jinzhou's situation was in the Yan family, and he also understood Yan Shuyan's intention in telling him this.

He pursed his lips and nodded calmly.

Yan Shuyan was very satisfied and said, "So it will be good for you to stay away from him."

"And what happened last night, don't get me wrong. The butler was afraid that the banquet would last too long, so he notified all the drivers attending the banquet to go back first."