Chapter 57

In order to let Jiang Baiyu and his teachers and classmates have a good time, Jiang Chengyi booked a Chinese restaurant near the school in advance.

After five o'clock.

Lao Xu led the class teacher, and all the more than 40 classmates in the class arrived one after another. Everyone gathered in the restaurant to indulge themselves in the tedious post-college entrance exam stress, and were in high spirits and happy.

Lu Qingci also came, and the calm young man became the object of attention and compliments from the whole class as soon as he came in.

Because no one expected that their top student, Lu Qingci, was actually a child of the Lu family, a wealthy businessman for generations. It's as if another layer of halo has been superimposed on the original admiration, and the existence of this peer in their eyes is beyond reach.

Lu Qingci first went over to say hello to the teachers, and then began to look around the bustling restaurant. His clear eyes finally fell on Jiang Baiyu.

Jiang Baiyu looked thinner, his eyes were brighter and clearer, and he was chatting with the classmates around him with a slight smile on his handsome face. Wearing a white T-shirt on her thin and skinny body, she is as pure and clean as green bamboo after the rain.

Lu Qingci walked over, stood beside the boy and said calmly and deeply: "Jiang Baiyu, congratulations."

The noise around them became quieter, and the classmates looked at them with smiles, and congratulated them all for being admitted to University A.

Jiang Baiyu raised his head and said to him as calmly as possible: "Thank you."

Lu Qingci asked the classmate next to Jiang Baiyu, "Can I sit here?"

Jiang Baiyu frowned.

The classmate quickly moved his seat and said cheerfully: "Of course, here comes the monitor. Zhou Nan, Xiaoyu and you three A students should sit together."

As Lu Qingci sat down next to him, Jiang Baiyu felt that his surroundings were instantly enveloped by his cold aura, and his thin body instinctively moved towards Zhou Nan on the other side.

Zhou Nan keenly caught Jiang Baiyu's vigilance and asked in a low voice: "How about we change places?"

Jiang Baiyu: "No need."

That would make it appear that he cares.

He knew that the best attitude toward Lu Qingci now was to ignore him and treat him like a stranger.

Jiang Baiyu turned to Zhou Nan, chatting and laughing, and gave Lu Qingci an indifferent back. But Lu Qingci didn't care. He sat silently next to the boy, breathing the boy's unique clean breath calmly and focused.

Even if this is the only way, he can get some comfort.

After a while, another unexpected person walked into the restaurant.

A classmate let out a cry of surprise and shouted, "Yan Jinzhou? Yan Jinzhou is here!"

It attracted teachers and classmates to look over.

Yan Jinzhou stood tall and straight in front of the restaurant. He was wearing a fine shirt and trousers, which made him look mature and stable among the many students. With a gentle smile on his handsome face, he said, "Sorry to bother you."

He walked to the teachers' table and asked politely: "Teacher, Uncle Jiang told me that you are gathering here. Can I join you?"

Uncle Jiang is talking about Jiang Chengyi, Jiang Baiyu's father.