Chapter 60

Another morning.

Jiang Baiyu was still sleeping on the bed, and the dark bedroom was warm and quiet. Thick curtains block the strong sunlight outside, and the solid walls block outside noise.

The indoor temperature is moderately adjusted to a comfortable value. Perfect for lounging in bed.

Yan Jinzhou was fully dressed and sitting by the bed. When he raised his wrist from time to time, he looked at the sleeping boy's rosy cheeks and listened to his even breathing. After a long time, he had no choice but to whisper: "Xiaoyu, it's time to get up."

He shouted softly twice, and then the sleepy boy opened his sleepy eyes. Two rows of thick eyelashes opened and closed suddenly, and the confused black eyes gradually became clearer.

"what time is it?"

Jiang Baiyu's thin lips were a little dry, and he opened them slightly and asked softly.

Yan Jinzhou lowered his head and kissed her: "It's half past eight."

"It's half past eight!"

Jiang Baiyu sat up suddenly: "Why didn't you call me earlier? Our team has a meeting at nine o'clock."

"I called you once at 8 o'clock, but you didn't wake up."

Children of this age are sleepy, so Yan Jinzhou saw that he was sleeping soundly, so he let him sleep a little longer.

"You can't scream a little longer."

Jiang Baiyu didn't care about anything, got up and ran directly to wash up.

Yan Jinzhou saw how quickly he got out of bed, and how powerful he was when running with his fair and straight legs. He felt more at ease and said, "After you wash up and change clothes, we will go directly to your company. I promise it will take twenty minutes." Send you to your company."

"Is it too late?"

"There's enough time."

Yan Jinzhou got up early and ran to the third floor to exercise for an hour. After that, he took a shower, ate, and arranged the work of his subordinates. He arranged enough time.

But in order to let Jiang Baiyu sleep a little longer, he put his breakfast in a breakfast box for him to eat on the way to the company.

Jiang Baiyu finished washing up in ten minutes. He sat in the car and drank milk while constantly looking at the time and the road conditions outside. He was so anxious that he would not be able to make it in time for the morning meeting.

"So positive?"

Yan Jinzhou laughed at him: "You are the CEO's son. You can let them broadcast live videos during meetings, and you can watch them online at home."

Jiang Baiyu: "I am still just an intern who is studying with you, so it is not easy for me to use these privileges. Besides, I also participated in our group's sales promotion activities. I also want to know if our group's sales volume has ranked first."

"good."

Yan Jinzhou smiled and said, "I should be able to take over Uncle Jiang's company in the future."

Jiang Baiyu looked at him with bright eyes, and the look on his face was no longer so anxious.

He used to feel that he was not capable of managing such a large company. When he was in high school, he was confused about what he would do in the future. He even thought about specializing in calligraphy in the future.

Now, after half a year of hard work, he has been admitted to the university he thought he would not be able to get into. During my sales internship at my father's company, I also gained new ideas about the future.