Chapter 44

Lu Qingci lost all his patience when he saw Yan Jinzhou, and coldly ordered Song He: "Rush over!"

Song He sweated on his forehead: "It's easy for you to say."

The modified off-road vehicle was heavy and heavy, and squeezed them to run very fast. If it hit them, they would be at a disadvantage. He couldn't even dodge, let alone rush over.

Jiang Baiyu was anxious to get out of the car, but Lu Qingci held him tightly and said, "Leave him alone and rush out."

Song He was cruel, stepped on the accelerator and started to accelerate, but he just started running. Yan Jinzhou's car rushed over at a faster speed and crossed diagonally in front of them.

"Fuck, don't kill me!"

Song He was frightened, and when he was about to load it up, his desire for survival made him slam on the brakes. Lu Qingci and the others were forced to stop on the side of the road.

During peak hours after get off work, there are traffic police on the roadside directing traffic.

Seeing the situation here, two traffic policemen quickly ran over and asked: "What's going on? What's the situation? Please show your driver's license."

Yan Jinzhou cooperated and handed over his driver's license, got out of the car, nodded to the car behind him, and Wen Wenya said, "My boyfriend was illegally restrained by the people in that car, and I just chased him."

Traffic police:! ! !

Song He was also questioned by the traffic police. Jiang Baiyu took the opportunity to open the car door and ran to Yan Jinzhou's side, anxiously shouting: "Sir."

When the traffic police saw this situation, especially when Jiang Baiyu was still wearing school uniform, he immediately asked: "Are you illegally detained? Do you need help calling the police?"

With that said, the traffic policeman took out his communicator.

Call the police?

Among them, Yan Jinzhou was the one who really did bad things.

Jiang Baiyu quickly explained to the traffic police and said, "No, I just went home with my classmate. I wasn't arrested. He..."

He looked at Yan Jinzhou and said, "My boyfriend has misunderstood."

As he spoke, he took Yan Jinzhou's hand and deliberately blamed him: "I told you that I would go home with my classmates, but you still blocked me."

Yan Jinzhou looked at him with a half-smile: "It seems that I misunderstood."

Traffic police: ...

The traffic policeman saw that Lu Qingci was also wearing a school uniform and continued to understand the situation with hesitation. In the end, after questioning, both parties found that there was indeed a misunderstanding, so they issued two tickets to settle the matter.

Yan Jinzhou held Jiang Baiyu's hand, glanced at Lu Qingci, and asked deliberately: "Xiaoyu, do you want your classmates to take you home, or do you want me to take you home."

Lu Qingci's eyes were darkened, and his hands hanging at his sides were clenched into fists.

Jiang Baiyu: "I'll go back with you."

"Okay, I'll take you home."

Yan Jinzhou said, opening the car door for Jiang Baiyu and helping him get into the car. Before leaving, he glanced at Lu Qingci again.

in the car.

"on purpose?"

Yan Jinzhou put away his disguised face and asked in a deep voice, "Do you know how dangerous it is? If I don't notice, who can you deal with, Yan Shuyan or Lu Qingci?"