Chapter 63

The company scandal between Li Jun and the female assistant was exposed to everyone. Jiang Chengyi suspended all Li Jun's duties in the name of causing a negative impact on the company's success.

These days, he stays at home depressed every day.

Because Jiang Chengya took away all the bankbooks and cards at home, including his. A few days later, he didn't even have the money to order takeout.

Li Jun called Jiang Chengya, but Jiang Chengya didn't answer. Helpless Li Jun had no choice but to call Zhao Shujun and asked, "Do you have any money? Call me."

Zhao Shujun expressed her grievance in a hushed voice: "Mr. Li, you have ruined my reputation. My parents, relatives, colleagues in the company, and even my college classmates all know about my relationship with you. When did you have an affair with Jiang Chengya?" Get a divorce."

Li Jun: "Now when I said these words, Jiang Chengya took away all the family's money. I don't even have money to buy food. Please call me some first."

Zhao Shujun frowned and asked, "Don't you care about money in your family?"

Li Jun: "I have to take care of it, her brother is so powerful."

Zhao Shujun's face turned cold, but her voice was full of coquettish crying: "Mr. Li, I have been with you for so many years, and now that things are like this, it will be difficult for me to find a partner for marriage in the future. Mr. Li, you have to make it up to me."

Li Jun took a deep breath and said impatiently: "Okay, let's talk about it later. I'll call someone else and ask."

After hanging up the phone, Zhao Shujun threw her phone away in disgust and continued to pack bags, watches and other expensive luxuries in her rental house.

These are all obtained by acting coquettishly with Li Jun. In addition, she has saved millions of pocket money in the past two years following Li Jun.

Jiangsheng Technology is so famous and has a wide influence. Once her affair with Li Jun was exposed, she wouldn't be able to survive in this city, let alone the Jiang family who wouldn't let her go. But she is young and beautiful, and can still go to other cities to hang out.

Zhao Shujun packed two large suitcases and dragged them out of the rental house, preparing to run away. As soon as she got downstairs, she was intercepted by two men.

Zhao Shujun turned pale, hurriedly pulled the suitcase and hid it behind her, and asked, "You guys, what do you want to do?"

The two men showed her Jiang Sheng's work permit and said politely: "Zhao Shujun, we are Mr. Jiang's assistants and drivers. Mr. Jiang is looking for you. Come on, come with us to the company."

Zhao Shujun:! !

This way.

Li Jun failed to get money from Zhao Shujun, so he had to take out his mobile phone and search to see if he could find an old friend who could temporarily help him.

Suddenly, he received a call.

It was a call from the boss of a small company I had worked with before, named Wang Haiyang. At that time, he also disliked that this small boss had to sell a small amount of goods and could not make much money.

Li Jun thought for a while and picked up the phone.

Wang Haiyang was on the other end of the phone warmly and flatteringly: "Mr. Li, do you still have the goods on hand? Let's work together again."

Li Jun clicked his tongue: "It's a bit troublesome now. I can't go to the company to supply you with goods for the time being. Let's give it a while."

Wang Haiyang: "Oh, I'm really in a hurry this time. Please ask Mr. Li for help. The price and everything are negotiable."