Chapter 38

Yan Jinzhou really took Jiang Baiyu to the Expo Library, and even went to the sixth floor where Jiang Baiyu said he could have it all.

Sure enough, there was no one. The huge one-story library is lined with rows of bookshelves filled with books, and the quiet space is filled with the faint scent of book pages and wooden bookshelves.

Standing in this space, Jiang Baiyu truly realized what Yan Jinzhou had brought him to do. His heart was beating like thunder and he didn't dare to look at Yan Jinzhou at all. I could only feel the warmth and warmth held by Yan Jinzhou. It was so hot that he broke into a thin layer of sweat.

Yan Jinzhou took the boy's hand and walked to the end, gently pushed the boy on the bookshelf, lowered his eyes and teased: "You were so active when you kissed me just now, are you afraid of being like this now?"

Jiang Baiyu retorted in a low voice: "I'm not afraid."

The boy's soft face gradually became flushed, and a row of thick eyelashes hung down from his clear eyes and trembled nervously, like a butterfly flapping its wings.

"Aren't you afraid?"

Yan Jinzhou asked back: "So you're quite looking forward to it?"

"No, don't ask."

Jiang Baiyu couldn't give the right answer no matter what, so she begged him in a low voice.

"That won't work. I have to ask you again."

Yan Jinzhou raised his chin and asked softly, "Are you really willing?"

Jiang Baiyu was forced to look into the man's eyes, and he saw a bit of seriousness in those smiling and joking peach blossom eyes.

It can be seen that although Yan Jinzhou is not serious every time he talks to him, he is not someone who kisses others casually. As long as he agrees, the relationship between the two will be different from now on.

Jiang Baiyu secretly made a decision in his heart and nodded lightly.

At the same time, Yan Jinzhou leaned down and kissed his lips that were slightly open due to nervousness. Just as he imagined, it was soft and sweet, and he only tasted it once to know the taste.

Jiang Baiyu was very obedient and honestly accepted what he agreed to without any objection. This is actually the first time Yan Jinzhou has been like this, because Jiang Baiyu's motionless nervousness makes him look too experienced. At first, he only touched lightly and bit lightly, then gradually deepened it like an intoxication. It wasn't until Yan Jinzhou was bent over and stood a little tired that he let go.

But his eyes were looking deeply, and the boy's obedient look was reflected in his beautiful deep eyes.

"Is it okay?"

Jiang Baiyu thought it was over, adjusted her breathing slightly and asked him softly.

The originally light red lips turned bright red and glowed like rose petals with morning dew, so beautiful and alluring.

Yan Jinzhou held his face with both hands, lowered his head and kissed him again and said, "No."

He had just pressed Jiang Baiyu's hands against the bookshelf with his backhand. His body was stiff and tense due to nervousness. It was very tiring to keep this position. But Jiang Baiyu didn't look like he was trying to avoid it at all, enduring his kiss for so long.

So good.

Yan Jinzhou knew that he had a gentle personality, but he didn't expect that he would be so obedient to him. This is still just a kiss, they will do more things in the future, this is Jiang Baiyu's real treasure. How lucky he was to meet such a boy.