Chapter 10

Early the next morning, while her mother was at home, Jiang Baiyu wanted to ask her about Yan Shuyan.

He couldn't remember when the Yan family proposed marriage with the Jiang family in the previous life, and he didn't know why his marriage partner was Yan Jinzhou. But today Yan Shuyan came to him in person, which made him feel very uneasy.

Marriage should not be as simple as imagined.

He was finally reborn, and he didn't want to get involved in the Yan family's overt and covert struggles.

After going downstairs, he saw two guests sitting in the living room, and the atmosphere was a bit solemn. He stopped immediately when he saw the guest's face.

Sitting in the living room were Lu Qingci and his mother Su Man.

In his previous life, after Lu Qingci returned to the Lu family, he learned that Su Man was his mother's former best friend. It was also at that time that I learned about Lu Qingci and Lu Qingchu's life experience.

But why did they take the initiative to find their mother now?

"mom."

Jiang Baiyu slowly walked downstairs with doubts in his heart.

Shen Shiyi saw him and greeted him quickly: "Xiaoyu, come here quickly and say hello to your Aunt Su Man."

Shen Shiyi's eyes were a little red, and so was Su Man's.

Only after Lu Qingci saw him, the tall young man stood up from the sofa and looked at him calmly with his pure eyes.

Jiang Baiyu pretended to be confused: "Squad leader, why are you at my house?"

Shen Shiyi wiped the corners of her eyes, pulled him over and said, "This is your Aunt Su Man, my mother's best friend since childhood. Because of some things, we haven't seen each other for more than ten years."

Jiang Baiyu bowed slightly and said hello politely: "Hello, Aunt Su."

Aunt Su smiled with tears in her eyes: "Hey, okay, okay. You've grown up so much. I just found out that you quit the same school as my family and are still in the same class."

Lu Qingci nodded slightly to him.

Jiang Baiyu still looked at the young man pretending to be confused.

"What a fate. We haven't seen each other for so many years, but our children are in the same class."

Shen Shiyi blamed Su Man and said, "It's true that you have been hiding it from me and haven't come to me for so long."

"It's a long story."

Su Man hesitated to speak, and gave a sad smile, saying: "Shi Yi, you have helped me so much, and I can't repay you. My Qingci's grades are not bad. How about letting my Qingci help Xiaoyu?" Make up the lessons, this is the only favor I can repay you."

Shen Shiyi was strange and angry: "What else? If the disease in Qingchu is cured as soon as possible, I will feel at ease."

Su Man shook her head, "You know my character. If you don't let me do something for you, I won't feel at ease."

Lu Qingci actually stood up and introduced himself: "Aunt Shen, I heard that you are looking for a tutor for Jiang Baiyu. If you believe in my ability, let me do it. If I don't do something for you, my mother won't do it. Accept your help."

Jiang Baiyu:!

From their words, he probably understood that Su Man was looking for her mother to borrow money for Lu Qingchu's surgery.