Chapter 28

It was late at night, but Jiang Baiyu was lying in front of his desk and couldn't solve any question. All he could think about was Yan Jinzhou's words: "From now on, it will be legal for you to lift my clothes." 】That sentence.

Did Yan Jinzhou tease him on purpose?

You teased him so much, maybe you didn't hate him.

What should Yan Jinzhou say to him next time he meets? How will they get along after they get engaged?

The Jiang family and his wife were just as restless as him. They wanted to call and reply to the Yan family but felt that the wedding should be more solemn. Finally, the couple visited the Yan family in person and talked face to face with Mr. Yan about their child's marriage.

After the couple left, a luxury car parked in the Jiang family. Lu Qingci got out of the car and stood in front of Jiang Baiyu's house.

The cold and sharp young man looked up at the Jiang family villa located in the elegant garden, raised his hand and rang the doorbell.

After hearing the voice of the domestic helper on the microphone, the young man said politely: "Hello, I am Lu Qingci, and I am here to give Jiang Baiyu tutoring lessons."

The domestic servant knew that Lu Qingci was the young master's tutor and immediately ran over to open the door for him and invite him in. Jiang Baiyu, who was pouring water in the living room, looked at Lu Qingci who suddenly appeared in Jiang's house, and was stunned for a moment: "Squad leader? Why are you here."

It seemed that he had forgotten about tutoring after not seeing Lu Qingci for two days.

Jiang Baiyu suddenly realized that Lu Qingci's sense of presence in his heart had started to get lower and lower. It seemed that it didn't matter whether he had Lu Qingci in his life or not.

Lu Qingci's eyebrows were soft and he said, "I've been busy these past two days, so I didn't come to teach you. Let's take advantage of today's free time to finish the courses and homework that we missed a few days ago."

As soon as he came, he was urged to study.

It's good, so he can calm down.

Out of politeness, Jiang Baiyu also made Lu Qingci a glass of lemonade.

On a dry autumn day, a refreshing lemonade is just the thing to calm the anger in your heart.

Lu Qingci held the cool glass and walked upstairs with the boy, going to the boy's clean and nice-smelling room.

"that......"

Lu Qingci took out the textbook from his schoolbag and whispered, "I'm sorry about yesterday."

Jiang Baiyu:?

"What's up?"

Lu Qingci's voice was low and cold: "You were taken away by Yan Shuyan."

"Ah, you know it too?"

Jiang Baiyu thought that Lu Qingci was apologizing to him as the monitor, so he laughed and said, "You were not in school yesterday."

Lu Qingci: "I heard that the Yan family is going to marry the Jiang family?"

Has the news about his marriage to the Yan family already spread?

Jiang Baiyu was confused, but still nodded to Lu Qingci.

"So, you want to get engaged to Yan Shuyan?"

The young man turned the pages of the book with his slender fingertips, lowered his pale eyes and asked casually

"How can it be!"