Chapter 88

if met in previous life

Lu Qingci's face darkened: "Why didn't I know you had a marriage partner?"

Seeing that he was angry, Jiang Baiyu instinctively panicked and said at a loss, "My family told me this, and I don't know either."

Yan Jinzhou picked up his cell phone and made a call, with a gentle smile on his face: "Hello, Uncle Jiang, I'm Jin Zhou."

Jiang Baiyu:!

Yan Jinzhou is calling his father.

I heard that the tone of the conversation was very affectionate. Is he familiar with his father?

Yan Jinzhou looked at Jiang Baiyu with a gentle smile and said to Jiang Chengyi on the other end of the phone: "I was passing by University A and happened to meet Xiaoyu. His clothes were splashed by the water on the roadside. How about I help you take him home? "

After hanging up the phone, Yan Jinzhou said like a responsible big brother: "Xiaoyu. Uncle Jiang said, let me take you home."

She seemed to have a very close relationship with Jiang Baiyu, or maybe she was just being intimate with him.

Lu Qingci sneered in his heart, he didn't care, Jiang Baiyu wouldn't be easy if he was angry anyway. He glanced at them coldly, turned around and walked away coldly and arrogantly.

"Hey, Lu Qingci."

Jiang Baiyu chased after half a step and shouted, then looked at the roses in his arms in embarrassment.

Lu Qingci was angry.

Jiang Baiyu felt uneasy and didn't know what to do?

in the car.

Yan Jinzhou carried the boy and said, "I remember you are the only son of the Jiang family, a pampered young master who has grown up pampered. Why should you look at other people's faces?"

"I didn't look at his face."

Jiang Baiyu whispered: "He..."

He likes Lu Qingci, so he doesn't want Lu Qingci to be angry.

Yan Jinzhou: "You are still young and don't know much about the world, so be careful of being fooled. If he really likes you, he won't see you in trouble."

When he said it, his tone was a little serious, like a patient big brother who was thinking about him.

Jiang Baiyu lowered his head and remained silent for a while, holding the flower in his hand and asked, "What should I do with the flower?"

Yan Jinzhou: "You can't pay me back what you owe me, right?"

Indeed the.

"But...I can't take it home."

Yan Jinzhou looked at him meaningfully: "Are you afraid that your parents will know that you are in a relationship? Or are you afraid that your parents will know that you are in a relationship with that kind of person?"

Jiang Baiyu blushed.

"As expected, we talked about it behind our parents' backs."

Yan Jinzhou chuckled: "Don't you dare let your parents know that you like that kind of person? You can't even stand me as an outsider."

There was no concealment of contempt for Lu Qingci in his words.

Jiang Baiyu felt a little uncomfortable and retorted softly: "Don't say that, he is quite good."

Yan Jinzhou: "What's so good about him? Let me tell you. Besides, does his excellence have anything to do with you?"

Jiang Baiyu was like a blow to the head, and his confused brain was awakened again.