Chapter 25

After several teachers from the school heard the whole story from Jiang Baiyu, they reported the matter to the Yan family. After that, Yan Jinzhou was responsible for sending Jiang Baiyu to the Jiang family safely.

  Before getting off the car, Yan Jinzhou, who had been quiet all the way, suddenly said, "What happened today didn't scare you, did it?"

  The boy kept thinking about what Yan Shuyan said to him.

  When facing Yan Jinzhou, his mood became complicated, and he said: "Mr. Yan didn't do anything to me. He just said that he would take me to see Grandpa Yan and let me tell Grandpa Yan personally to choose him."

  He was afraid that Yan Jinzhou would think too much, so he explained: "I won't choose him. I want to see Grandpa Yan and then tell him what happened. Grandpa Yan, he should believe me."

  Yan Jinzhou: "I know."

  "That......"

  Jiang Baiyu looked the man up and down and asked softly, "How are you?"

  Yan Jinzhou didn't understand what the boy meant by asking, and said, "I'm fine."

  The boy's clear eyes looked at the man worriedly, and after a long time he hesitated and asked: "Are you injured?"

  Yan Jinzhou:?

  Jiang Baiyu: "There are many of them."

  Yan Jinzhou was startled, then laughed and asked, "Are you afraid of being bullied by my eldest brother and the others?"

  Suddenly he thought of the way the boy looked at him when he left with the class teacher. At that time, he only thought that the worry in the boy's eyes was fear, but it turned out that he was afraid that he would be bullied by Yan Shuyan.

  He originally wanted to laugh, but suddenly a long-lost feeling that was almost forgotten penetrated his numb heart, like a small stone thrown into a calm lake, causing ripples layer by layer.

  Jiang Baiyu still felt that Yan Jinzhou was bullied, but he didn't want others to see his weak side, so he said softly: "When we get engaged in the future, Grandpa Yan will give you more power, and you will definitely become stronger and stronger. I I will also try my best to help you."

  "You want to help me?"

  Yan Jinzhou asked in a low voice.

  Jiang Baiyu looked at him quietly.

  He didn't know if the boy could help him, but he could see the distress in the boy's eyes. It has been almost twenty years, and he has almost forgotten what it feels like to be worried and hurt.

  The point that pierced his heart felt like a throbbing pain, gradually filling his chest with sour emotions, squeezing away all the pretense he had put up.

  At this moment, Jiang Chengyi and Shen Shiyi drove back from outside. After seeing the two of them, they asked strangely: "Xiaoyu, Jinzhou, why are you here?"

  In order not to worry his parents, Jiang Baiyu was not prepared to tell his parents about Yan Shuyan's entanglement with him. He just said: "Our school anniversary party ended late, and it was Mr. Yan who sent me back."

  "Oh, thank you so much Jinzhou."

  Shen Shiyi had a good impression of Yan Jinzhou, and coupled with the cooperative investment, she was even more grateful and admired for this young child.

  She stepped forward enthusiastically and said, "You're here, come in, have something to eat and then go back."

  Jiang Chengyi also persuaded him to stay and said, "Yes, come home and sit down. I happen to have some cooperation matters that I want to talk to you about."