Chapter 49

As the cruise ship continued southward, the sea surface temperature became higher and higher, and the air became warmer and warmer.

Jiang Baiyu sweated a lot, and because he was in the hot spring water, he lay on the edge of the pool more and more weakly. His fair skin showed a layer of red, and his short and short hair was wetted a lot by sweat or hot spring water. It was crystal clear. The water-dropped hair slid across the side of his beautifully curved face and fell on the dotted neck.

He looked out at the sea, his dark eyes were blurry, and his thick upturned eyelashes were wet with tears, and he couldn't escape no matter how he concealed his wings like a trapped butterfly.

Yan Jinzhou kept hugging him from behind. He couldn't avoid it and didn't know how to avoid it. Yan Jinzhou could do whatever he wanted. For a long time, Jiang Baiyu was like a cake exuding sweetness, letting him taste it.

The cruise ship blew a long and far-reaching whistle as it entered the port. The sudden deceleration caused the water in the pool to slosh. Jiang Baiyu was a little dizzy. He was unable to hold the hand that Yan Jinzhou had been caressing on his chest, and whispered: "Mr... ...arrive."

When Yan Jinzhou heard his words, he hugged him more forcefully, as if the more time limited he had, the more he wanted to eat.

"gentlemen."

Jiang Baiyu opened his mouth and closed his mouth in grievance when he heard the tremor in his own voice. Yan Jinzhou had obviously passed by just now, but he came again after hearing his voice. He also said that he deliberately made that sound to tempt him. How could he? It was obviously too difficult.

His voice was already soft and would tremble at the slightest sound. He didn't dare to speak easily, and it became a silent acquiescence

The cruise ship gradually came to a stop, and the sound of opening the passage to welcome guests and the busy sounds of the crew came from the island. The guests walked out of the guest rooms with slow laughter and gathered in the disembarkation hall.

"gentlemen."

Jiang Baiyu was a little anxious and looked back at Yan Jinzhou. See the deep fascination and dependence in the man's eyes. It was as if he was the best medicine for his madness, and only he could soothe his frantic nerves.

"gentlemen."

Jiang Baiyu called him softly, and Yan Jinzhou regained his consciousness: "Sir, we have to get off the boat and go to the island."

Yan Jinzhou asked the boy to face him and kissed his lips as he spoke.

Jiang Baiyu was anxious but couldn't hide. He was kissed again until his breathing became short and his eyes turned red. He fell weakly and pitifully against the wall of the pool before Yan Jinzhou took him back to the guest room.

Jiang Baiyu was a little dizzy after soaking for too long. He was lying on the bed wrapped in a big towel. When he moved a little, his eyesight turned black. He was really worried that he would faint suddenly.

Yan Jinzhou sat next to him and dried his body and hair before hurriedly looking for his own clothes. Jiang Baiyu looked sideways and saw Yan Jinzhou again, and closed his eyes in shock.

Just now, he personally experienced all the differences between the two, including height, bones, muscle mass, and that place. He always thought he was normal. It wasn't until he saw Yan Jinzhou that he realized that there was something abnormal in the world. He was particularly afraid. He was afraid that if Yan Jinzhou really lost his mind, then he might not be able to get off the ship.