Chapter 32

The family dinner is over.

Yan Mingyi left the old house with his wife Zhou Hui.

In the car, Zhou Hui made a phone call with a gloomy expression.

Yan Mingyi heard something and asked in a deep voice: "What do you want to do?"

Zhou Hui snorted coldly: "I told you not to do anything to your illegitimate son."

Yan Mingyi warned her: "Don't act recklessly. No matter what, Jiang Baiyu is the only son of the Jiang family. If something happens to him, the Jiang family will not let it go, and his father will not let you go."

"What are you afraid of?"

Zhou Hui looked at her husband with disdain and said, "Teach him a little lesson to let him know that our Yan family is not so easy to get married. Besides, you don't agree with the engagement of the two children. I am here to help you."

morning.

Lu Qingci sat at the dining table, biting into a piece of toast bread without any taste.

His cell phone lit up next to him.

Song He: [Brother Lu, my brother took an order last night, and the target is your classmate Jiang Baiyu. 】

However, except for Jiang Baiyu and his family, Lu Qingci's message ringtones were all silent.

He didn't notice and continued to bite the bread with a bored expression.

After a while, this message was withdrawn by Song He and another one was sent:

[The order has been cancelled, don't worry. 】

Lu Qingci still didn't see it.

Lu Qingchu looked at the nutritious breakfast on the table, and then at his brother who was only biting into a tasteless piece of toast from beginning to end.

"Brother, you didn't sleep well last night?"

Lu Qingci's eyebrows moved slightly and he ignored her.

Lu Qingchu laughed at him softly: "Is it because of Jiang Baiyu? Have you made someone angry and don't know how to coax him back?"

Lu Qingci put down his chopsticks and said coldly: "Take good care of yourself at home. I'm going to school."

When he got home last night and charged up his cell phone, he saw the message from Jiang Baiyu.

[Squad leader, I have an emergency at home, so I'm going back first. 】

【See you tomorrow. 】

What's so urgent?

Is it more important than him?

Lu Qingci wanted to be angry, but at the same time he was very uneasy.

I tossed and turned in bed all night and almost until dawn.

Lu Qingchu curled his lips and said, "Change your temper, otherwise, no one will dare to like you anymore."

Lu Qingci suddenly paused and asked her, "Is my temper bad?"

Lu Qingchu asked, "What do you think?"

Just as he was talking, there was a sudden movement outside the yard. The brother and sister looked through the window and saw Lu Mingxiu coming, directing several people to lift a grand piano from a truck.

Lu Qingchu asked Lu Qingci in a low voice: "The piano should be bought for our mother, right? This Mr. Lu really tries his best to please our mother."

Lu Qingci was not very interested in the relationship between his parents. Anyway, after he came to power in a few years, his mother would still be the wife of the Lu family.