Chapter 73

"gentlemen?"

Jiang Baiyu came out of the interview room and saw Yan Jinzhou sitting in the lounge waiting for him.

The boy walked over with clear eyes shining and said angrily: "I said you didn't have to come to pick me up, so why are you here again? I'm already busy with the company's affairs."

Yan Jinzhou smiled lightly: "I can't pick you up until I'm done?"

Jiang Baiyu was keenly aware that his mood was not right, and quickly asked: "What's wrong? Did something happen?"

"nothing."

Yan Jinzhou's tone was quite willful: "Kiss me."

Jiang Baiyu:? !

There were many teachers and staff outside, and Jiang Baiyu was afraid of being seen by them.

But he could clearly detect that Yan Jinzhou was in something wrong and seemed unhappy. He looked around nervously and saw no one, then stood up on tiptoes and quickly kissed the side of the man's face, and asked him tentatively: "Have you... seen Lu Qingci?"

The only thing he could think of that would make Yan Jinzhou unhappy was meeting Lu Qingci - making him jealous.

Alas, helpless.

"You still know?"

Yan Jinzhou snorted and pinched his face, "Not good."

Jiang Baiyu pinched his face and whined dissatisfied: "I didn't know he would come. Besides, it has nothing to do with me if he comes."

"But it has something to do with me."

Yan Jinzhou held his hand and said, "Let's go, come home with me."

Jiang Baiyu was embarrassed to make intimate gestures with Yan Jinzhou because all the teachers were here. He wanted to pull his hand back, but when he saw Yan Jinzhou pursed his lips and looked jealous, he had to let him hold his hand and talk to the teacher one by one with a blushing face. bid farewell.

When he arrived at the car, Yan Jinzhou did not open the passenger door for him as usual, but opened the rear seat door for him.

Jiang Baiyu:......

Guessing what he was going to do, the boy stood in front of the open car door and struggled internally, asking, "Can't I go home?"

Yan Jinzhou: "No."

Jiang Baiyu whispered dissatisfied: "You can't be jealous every time you see him, and don't care about my business."

"of course not."

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyebrows: "After all, I won't see him very often in the future."

Jiang Baiyu's heart skipped a beat: "You, what do you want to do?"

"boarding."

Yan Jinzhou approached the boy's soft face and whispered, "Otherwise I'll kiss you here."

Jiang Baiyu pushed him helplessly and sat in the spacious back seat with a slightly red face. Yan Jinzhou squeezed in after him and closed the car door with a bang, and his tall body pushed the boy down. Jiang Baiyu let out a soft whine, but his voice was immediately suppressed.

The off-road vehicle was heavy, but the weight of the two people still made it sink slightly. Pedestrians passing by outside looked back curiously at the suddenly shaking black off-road vehicle.

Jiang Baiyu's eyes were red and his breathing was rapid. He pushed his hands weakly on the man's strong chest and whimpered: "You are so jealous every time and bully me like this every time. We go to the same school and we will meet each other inevitably. You can't do it every time." It's like this every time."