Chapter 75

Jiang Baiyu sighed silently in his heart. He took out his mobile phone and pointed at the hot search terms, "Can you guarantee that the Lu family can't find those two people?"

Yan Jinzhou deliberately played dumb with him: "What did you say?"

Seeing that he refused to admit it, Jiang Baiyu snorted angrily: "I've seen it all. Your driver Liu Shuai is the man with glasses who was beaten in the video, and there is also a pregnant sister. Is she really pregnant? It's also a fake Right?"

"You can see it all, he has a good look."

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyebrows and said confidently: "Liu Shuai went to sing with his girlfriend on the weekend, but was beaten up at the KTV. So what if the Lu family found him? Oh, you can still get it from the Lu family A compensation payment."

What to sing with your girlfriend?

It was probably Yan Jinzhou who arranged for Liu Shuai and others to provoke Song He and others from the KTV, causing violence, and then tried to bribe insiders to obtain the surveillance video of Luge KTV.

The video shows it was last weekend.

The last time Yan Jinzhou was jealous because of Lu Qingci was half a month ago. In other words, Yan Jinzhou bribed the internal employees of Luge KTV within a week and later helped him obtain the internal surveillance videos.

"you really......"

Jiang Baiyu hesitated to speak, not knowing whether to praise him or condemn him.

Yan Jinzhou: "Song He is not a good person to begin with. If you read the comments from netizens, you will know that he is a sneaky little gangster who bullies others. I do this in the name of getting rid of harm and eliminating violence."

Jiang Baiyu: "What step do you want to take with Lu Qingci?"

Yan Jinzhou frowned: "You care about him so much?"

Jiang Baiyu: "How can you tell that I care about him? I'm worried about you. The Lu family is not simple, and Lu Qingci should also know that it was you who did this. What you do is equivalent to talking to Lu Qingci from now on. The family is the enemy."

"What's the matter? It's just a Lu family."

Yan Jinzhou sneered contemptuously: "He'd better fight back as soon as possible, otherwise, I won't be able to take action again."

Jiang Baiyu knew that even if he could persuade Yan Jinzhou, according to the plot, Lu Qingci would deal with Yan Jinzhou in the future. If you can't avoid conflicts no matter what, you can only face whatever happens in the future calmly.

He was vaguely worried and secretly determined to become stronger.

Jiang Baiyu had a sullen face and said to Yan Jinzhou seriously: "Don't think Lu Qingci is just a student. He is not as simple as you think. You may not be his opponent in the future."

Yan Jinzhou:? ?

"You mean, I'm not as good as him?"

Jiang Baiyu heard the man's unhappy tone and hurriedly explained: "No, he is very deep in this city, and you don't understand him."

"Do you know him?"

Yan Jinzhou hugged the boy and pressed him down, bit his neck and whispered in his ear: "Then do you understand me? How dare you praise other men in front of me. You know what I will do to you if I am angry. What?"

As he spoke, he lowered his head to kiss the boy's neck, and unbuttoned the boy's shirt with one hand in a rather forceful movement.

Jiang Baiyu didn't hide away, and said in a calm tone: "You are pressing my hand, it hurts."