Chapter 3

Jiang Baiyu never expected that after going back and forth for a long time, he would still be sitting at the same table with Lu Qingci.

Could it be that even if his mind changes, the plot in the book still cannot be changed?

Jiang Baiyu frowned and looked in the direction of Lu Qingci's seat. The young Lu Qingci was sitting there, with his shoulders straight, his face resolute and cold, and his whole body was filled with an aura that made people feel thousands of miles away.

Zhou Nan was very happy: "Xiaoyu, let's change. We sit in the front and back seats. You can also copy my homework. Come, I will carry the textbook for you."

Jiang Baiyu was in a state of confusion at the moment and didn't move where he stood.

Zhou Nan took the thick pile of textbooks in his hand and urged him: "Come on, hurry up."

"Huh? Oh."

Jiang Baiyu followed the tall Zhou Nan to his new seat in confusion.

Lu Qingci calmly tidied his desk. With a seemingly cold and calm face, the corner of his eyes glanced around him from time to time. When he saw Jiang Baiyu approaching, he immediately stood up.

He turned sideways to give Jiang Baiyu some space.

Lu Qingci is very tall. Although he still has a refined physique with a youthful look, he is not thin. Standing there tall and tall, it casts a shadow of oppression.

Jiang Baiyu walked in from under this shadow and sat in his seat, not looking at Lu Qingci the whole time. He also tried his best to turn sideways to prevent any physical contact between himself and Lu Qingci, or even their eyes crossing.

When the time for changing seats was over, Lao Xu called to everyone: "Class is over, class is over, everyone is ready to open the textbooks. Come on, Jiang Baiyu, come and read the text that we were previewed in the last class."

Jiang Baiyu was suddenly named:? !

What text?

The fair-haired boy stood up from his seat, flipping through the textbook and looking around blankly.

Lao Xu urged him: "Hurry up, everyone is waiting for you."

Jiang Baiyu's face turned red with anxiety. Just when he was about to admit that he didn't know, he saw Lu Qingci's Chinese textbook pushed in his direction, and the page that opened was a classical Chinese article.

Is Lu Qingci reminding him?

Jiang Baiyu didn't think too much and tried to read the title of the Chinese book, then raised his head and looked at Lao Xu. When he saw Lao Xu's expression waiting for him to continue reading, he started reading with peace of mind.

"Very well, sit down."

Lao Xu called another classmate: "Zhang Ruohan, please explain the meaning of this article."

Jiang Baiyu breathed a sigh of relief. After sitting down, he couldn't help but glance in the direction of Lu Qingci and saw that he had slightly pulled back the book he had just pushed over and turned a page. His movements were natural and his expression was cold. It was hard to tell whether he was helping him on purpose.

But this also reminded Jiang Baiyu of something.

He hasn't started chasing Lu Qingci yet, so Lu Qingci doesn't have any ill will towards him yet, he just treats him as an ordinary classmate.

Even if the two of them sit at the same table, they will never be the same as in the previous life.

Thinking of this, Jiang Baiyu and Lu Qingci, who were sitting at the same table, felt much less stressed.