Chapter 46

evening.

Zhou Hui is busy making arrangements for the reception at home.

After receiving a call, an assistant next to her said with a strange expression: "Madam, there is a call from Uncle Ji of the second young master's family, saying that the second young master is going to board the ship to the island tomorrow."

"Yan Jinzhou?"

Zhou Hui stopped what she was doing in surprise and sneered: "He's going to the island?"

Assistant: "The Jiang family and his wife cannot attend the reception tomorrow due to company matters, so the second young master said that he would accompany Young Master Jiang to the island. He also said that it was to date Young Master Jiang on the island."

"ha!"

Zhou Hui was faintly angry and said in a gloomy voice: "A date? Our Yan family's private island is also where he can bring anyone at will?" Who does he bring? "

Assistant: "The second young master said that he and Young Master Jiang are the only ones here."

"Two people?"

Zhou Hui was surprised: "His special assistant, driver, Uncle Ji, etc., aren't coming?"

The assistant nodded and said, "Uncle Ji said so."

For the safety of all guests, all invited guests must report the number of guests and their names to her the day before. Use this to arrange guest rooms on the cruise ship as well as guest rooms on the island.

All the crew on the cruise ship, all the staff at the island winery, and the domestic servants in the villa are all her people. Coupled with her careful management for more than ten years, these people have long been loyal to her.

If Yan Jinzhou only takes Jiang Baiyu to the island...

The cold look in Zhou Hui's eyes became more and more serious.

When she thought that her Yan Shuyan was assassinated by Yan Jinzhou's people that night, and that the photos that could ruin his son's life were all in Yan Jinzhou's hands, she was restless day and night, not thinking about tea or food, and wanted to tear Yan Jinzhou into pieces and throw him into the sea. shark.

That night, Shuyan woke up after she arrived at the hotel.

It's just that Shu Yan didn't know what happened, and she certainly wouldn't tell him that Yan Jinzhou's people put sleeping pills in his drink, and that many embarrassing photos were taken in the hotel. But Shu Yan still noticed something was wrong and kept asking him what happened these days.

Anyway, if Yan Jinzhou doesn't die, his son's life will not be peaceful.

Zhou Hui secretly clenched her hands and her beautifully manicured nails broke with a 'snap' sound.

The assistant hurriedly asked: "Madam, are you okay?"

Zhou Hui slowly calmed down the anger that was holding in his chest and said, "Bring my cell phone over and I'll make a call to the Zhou family."

She locked herself in the bedroom and made a few calls to her parents' house in a lowered voice.

She is the host of the Yan family's cocktail party and can mobilize people to go to the island at will. Such an isolated island far away from the mainland with no boundaries is all her people. There is only one chance, and she must make sure that Yan Jinzhou never returns.

On the morning of the 11th.

A luxury cruise ship was moored at the sea port of City A. The dedicated passage was ready. Guests invited to the Yan family's private island entered the dedicated passage one after another and boarded the private cruise ship.