Chapter 42

Jiang Baiyu remembered that Yan Jinzhou had said that he had insomnia more than once, and asked, "Do you often suffer from insomnia?"

"There are too many things I want to do, and I can't sleep well. I always rely on this."

Yan Jinzhou took out a small medicine bottle from his pocket and put it on the table, saying, "Sometimes this doesn't work. On the contrary, I feel..."

Yan Jinzhou held the boy's face, kissed him, and said, "I think if I hold you, I should be able to sleep peacefully."

Jiang Baiyu: "How is that possible?"

"So you have to try it to find out."

Yan Jinzhou picked up the pajamas and put them into Jiang Baiyu's hands, and asked in a low voice with a smile: "Should I change it for you, or should you change it yourself?"

"I...change it myself."

Jiang Baiyu looked at Yan Jinzhou as if he was lying. He even thought that it would be a good thing if Yan Jinzhou could really comfort him and help him come out of his psychological trauma.

But she still didn't quite believe him, so she whispered, "Then please promise, it's really just sleeping."

Yan Jinzhou raised his eyebrows, with a look of displeasure on his face as if a gentleman was being questioned, and said, "You don't believe me so much?"

Jiang Baiyu: ...believe him for now.

He slowly put on Yan Jinzhou's soft and comfortable pajamas, blushed and climbed onto the big bed, curling up and lying on the far side.

Yan Jinzhou also changed into a set of home clothes and lay next to the boy. He, who had been a gentleman just now, started to lift off his clothes when he came up.

Jiang Baiyu was so shocked that he almost fell off the bed, grabbing his clothes to dodge: "Didn't you say you were just sleeping?"

Yan Jinzhou lay on his side with his face in one hand, admiring the nervous and frightened boy with a red face, like a little rabbit surrounded by him in a corner with nowhere to escape, not daring to move or escape.

He was in a good mood and said, "What are you afraid of? I'll just look at your back to see if the injury from yesterday is healed."

"alright."

Jiang Baiyu didn't let him look at it and said, "It's just the pressure, it doesn't hurt anymore."

"Then you have to let me see it, otherwise I will feel uneasy."

"What are you upset about? You just want to find an excuse to bully me."

Jiang Baiyu's brows furrowed, and he complained dissatisfiedly: "I know you are like this, I don't want to believe you anymore."

The angry little face, the soft voice, the thinly pursed lips, none of them could act as a threat, but instead acted as a catalyst.

"If I really wanted to bully, it would take so much effort."

Yan Jinzhou entwined his hair with her fingertips, approached the boy's face and said, "You are on my territory now. I can do whatever I want."

Jiang Baiyu's clear eyes suddenly widened.

"If you don't let me see it, I'll really bully you."

Yan Jinzhou's fingertips slid down, across the side of his red face, lips, and chin, and slid into the loose skirt of his clothes. After playing with it for a while, Yan Jinzhou chuckled: "It's so soft."