Chapter 19

Jiang Baiyu took Yan Jinzhou's car for the second time, this time in the passenger seat.

Yan Jinzhou looked at the boy next to him and asked with a smile: "Compared to me, my brother is worth more and is more likely to be selected as the next head of the Yan family. Why don't you accept his confession?"

"Didn't I already promise you?"

There was even a hint of distrust and anger in the boy's tone.

"You think so highly of me?"

Yan Jinzhou curled his lips: "If I lose, Yan Shuyan will not let you go, let alone your Jiang family."

Jiang Baiyu couldn't say that he knew the plot, so he whispered: "I believe Grandpa Yan, if I choose you, he will definitely choose you."

After speaking, he looked at Yan Jinzhou: "Sir, what are your conditions?"

Yan Jinzhou deliberately asked: "What are the conditions?"

"The conditions for getting married to you are."

After saying that, Jiang Baiyu's face turned a little red.

"oh."

Yan Jinzhou drawled, "Are you so anxious to marry me?"

"no."

The boy was a little embarrassed: "You have fulfilled your promise to help my dad's company, so I have to do something for you, right? Besides, if we get married, we should write an agreement or something?"

"An agreement? I don't think it's that far yet."

Yan Jinzhou leaned towards the boy and smiled: "I see you are anxious."

"No!"

It was as if he was chasing after Yan Jinzhou to get married.

Jiang Baiyu's cheeks were hot, and he turned to look out the window and no longer looked at Yan Jinzhou.

Like a little rabbit with its head shrunk.

The corners of Yan Jinzhou's raised lips kept rising.

The red light turns on, and pedestrians on both sides of the zebra crossing walk into the road. People gather together and then go to the other side, and gradually disperse.

Only a young mother was left holding a four or five-year-old boy at the end.

The child walked very slowly, and when the red light flashed, the mother anxiously dragged the boy and started running. The little boy was dragged so hard that he staggered and fell to the ground with a bang, his little body lying in the middle of the road.

The green light on the opposite side turned on, and an impatient large truck drove slowly onto the sidewalk. The driver didn't seem to see the two people squatting on the ground, and the truck kept accelerating. Seeing it drove to the middle of the road.

"Danger!"

Jiang Baiyu shouted in horror.

But he didn't notice that Yan Jinzhou beside him suddenly opened his eyes, looking helplessly at the mother and son in the middle of the road.

He seemed to have seen something very terrifying. His face was pale, anxious and helpless, his pupils were constricted and then gradually dilated, and his eyes became increasingly hollow.

Outside, countless vehicles honked to alert the truck driver. The traffic police ran straight to the middle of the road and waved their batons to stop the truck from moving forward. The mother finally picked up her child and ran to safety before the truck ran over her.