Chapter 70

Jiang Baiyu first went to Yan Jinzhou's office to wait.

The office is large but simply furnished and the colors are deserted. In addition to the white walls, there are black desks and chairs and a whole wall of bookshelves. The large black table is piled with documents and three computers are in operation.

There is nothing else, not even a pot of green plants. It can be seen that Yan Jinzhou is usually busy at work.

Jiang Baiyu was bored waiting, but he didn't touch any of Yan's internal documents on the table or bookshelf. He just walked around and looked around.

He found that the office actually had a small lounge with only a single bed and a small bedside cabinet. Jiang Baiyu saw at a glance the two medicine bottles on the cabinet, which were the medicines Yan Jinzhou usually took to regulate his nerves. and medicine to help you sleep.

Jiang Baiyu suddenly remembered something Uncle Ji had said to him.

Uncle Ji said that before he moved here, Yan Jinzhou rarely went home. He would either sleep at the company, find a place to sleep when he was away on business trips, or even spend the night in the car.

He doesn't pay attention to the quality of life. He only eats to fill his stomach and wears only a few sets of clothes. He has almost no other material desires except work, and his life is monotonous and boring. Even the refrigerator at home started stocking all kinds of fruits, vegetables and ingredients because of him.

There were two knocks on the office door.

Jiang Baiyu put down the medicine bottle and walked out of the lounge: "Come in,"

One of Yan Jinzhou's male assistants brought him some snacks and coffee and said, "Master Jiang, I don't know if it suits your taste. If you don't like it, I'll prepare something else for you."

Jiang Baiyu's attitude was very gentle: "No, that's fine."

"I'm in the workshop outside. If you need anything, just ask."

After the assistant finished speaking, he left.

Jiang Baiyu sat on the small sofa and waited for about ten minutes before the office door was knocked twice. Jiang Baiyu turned around and saw Yan Jinzhou opening the door and walking in towards him with a smile.

"Why do you suddenly want to come to me?"

He sat next to Jiang Baiyu, raised his hand and pinched his face, and said, "I thought something happened to you."

Jiang Baiyu blushed slightly: "Anyway, I'm just waiting at school, so here I am."

"Not bad, quite well-behaved."

Yan Jinzhou looked at him and smiled.

Jiang Baiyu was a little embarrassed and said, "You go about your business first and don't worry about me. Let's go home after your work is finished."

Yan Jinzhou: "With you here, can I work with peace of mind?"

Jiang Baiyu: "Did I disturb you?"

Yan Jinzhou: "Well, I'm sorry to bother you."

Jiang Baiyu's face heated up: "Then I won't come anymore."

"That won't work."

Yan Jinzhou held him in his arms: "I'll get you an employee card, and you can come whenever you want."

"Staff Card?"

Jiang Baiyu smiled: "Will you pay me a salary?"

Yan Jinzhou: "After you get paid, you have to obey your boss's orders. Are you obedient?"