Rich Re:grets

Thoughts: To me, this is a story that I would not continue reading. Though it seems like an adorable story, that's all it is: it's a cute story. It doesn't reflect anything; it doesn't show any growth to me; it's just a story of kids and either junior high or high school. And that's it. The story's beginning didn't drag me in, and as I continued reading the chapter, I just could not get into it. For me, it's a story that could have more detail and bring more characters to life. That way, it's more intriguing. But for me, at this time, it's not a story I would continue to read; it does not interest me at the end of the day. I feel like it needs a little more to it when it comes to the story as a whole

Thank you for letting me review your story. 📚

🪷A. D🪷

Percentage:30%

Chapter I read:1

Recommend yes/ no? No

Summary of book

THIS IS A TALE OF GROWTH. NOT IN A PHYSICAL SENSE, BUT IN A COMING-OF-AGE SORT OF WAY.Regret is associated with feelings of guilt and shame. It occurs when a person believes that a past outcome could've been different if their actions or behaviour were changed. But what would happen if you could see the outcome before it was ever set in stone? How would that knowledge dictate your next steps?In October of 2010, a boy named Rich Mutatio is gifted with a mysterious power he aptly names 'Flashforwards', an uncontrollable ability that lets him catch random glimpses of the future. At the same time, a girl named Zoey Rivera transfers to his sixth-grade class. Soon enough, Rich realizes that his Flashforwards ability and Zoey are intertwined.With his new uncontrollable power, Rich must figure out why he and Zoey's fates are weaved together before the feeling of regret haunts him for the rest of his life.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷