Shattered Souls

Creativity: 15/15

I honestly wish that there was more of this poetry. This poetry was so phenomenal, and the way that you could feel everything the author was writing made the poetry in this story amazing.

Originality: 15/15

this story is so different from other poetry because you can feel what's going on with the author and all the emotions now. Poetry is very hard to understand because reviewing it is a little different than normal stories because this is pretty much the author telling the story through their eyes. This author did such an amazing child with it. That brought chills to me.

Storytelling:15 /15

I really don't give storytelling. I feel like this is real. This is a life experience this author has experienced. That being said, it was still very much a reflection of what was going on in their life. Because of that, it is a kind of storytelling, and the way that they did it was phenomenal.

Character: 15/15

I can't really say that I'm giving the 15 points for a character because when it comes to poetry, they really don't have characters like a normal story, but I am giving it because the character of this story is the author. The poems are their characters in one way or another. And the way I can relate to each poem makes. It's worth giving them the 15 points.

Story Flows: 15/15

There's nothing wrong with the poems at all.

Cover Design:15 /15

The cover and the poems worked perfectly together.

Final Thoughts:10 /10

At the end of the day, this is another story that I don't understand. Why are they not eating reviews and not getting good knowledge? The author really puts their heart and soul into these palms. And you can tell when you read them. They are so deep and so beautiful and so pure. These are the stories that I look for, the way the author does these stories, and the way that the author puts their heart and soul into these stories, poems, and this work. You can tell.

Chapters I read: all of the book 

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

"I wrote poems. It was lost and broken. They couldn't be found and to be fix because of you."Title: Shattered Souls (Formerly "Lost Poems Of A Broken Soul.)

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷