The Bullied Girl

Creativity:15 /15

being bullied, Definitely. Is not fun? But the way that the author does it is very different and unique. It's very creative but sad at the same time because it really brings you in, and you think it's the person who did it. But then you realize that it's just a story they wrote and that they switched schools. But then you're curious about why they switched schools, a bunch of questions that you need answers to.

Originality: 10/15

I'm really not sure if it would be considered an original story just because there are a lot of stories out there about bullying and things like that, but it definitely has its own little twist to it, and I can appreciate that.

Storytelling:15 /15

I feel like this is a story inside of a story, and I am living for it. I think it's unique, brilliant, and beautiful to read.

Character:15 /15

I like the characters. I find them to be very unique. But I feel like it could be more to the characters.

Story Flows: 5/15

The story definitely needs it. A lot of editing. There are so many words and sentences that don't sound good or flow right. And for that, there's just a lot that needs to be edited. There is a lot that needs to be restricted. The story needs a little TLC.

Cover Design: 10/15

I'm not a big fan of the cover. I find that this could be a better cover, especially for this type of story.

Final Thoughts:10 /10

At the end of the day, do I like the story? Is a very interesting story. But what if I continue to read the story? No. And here's why there are too many errors and mistakes that need to be corrected for me actually to enjoy the story: It does not flow as it should. And because it does not flow as it should, it's very hard for me to interact with the story. Because for me, my brain wants to correct every single thing that's wrong with it.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:75

Summary of the book:

When the new girl turns out to be her former bully, she will do everything to not repeat history, but did she take too far?

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷