Dragoniers

Creativity: 15/15

I love dragons, and I love the fact that the author did a really good job when it came to the creativity of Dragons and the loss of family, and. the sorrow that went into making this story; you can really tell that the author put the heart and soul into it, and I love the creative idea behind it.

Originality:10 /15

I will not say that it's 100% in original story. And the reason I say that is because I've read a lot of different types of dragon stories. But I like how the author did the dragon story and how they did it. Did it was definitely different from what I'm used to reading; the concept of it is what really blew my mind and made me love reading the story.

Storytelling: 15/15

I do feel like the storytelling was like you were sitting there watching it unfold. You definitely got the experience from it. You definitely felt with the character, and you definitely saw life through their eyes. So, for me, it was like going inside the book and watching the characters unfold.

Character: 15/15

The characters are definitely flawed, and I don't mean that in a bad way. It means that they have room to progress and grow into a new version of themselves. I would rather have a flawed character than a character that was perfect. Because nowadays, characters that are perfect have no room to grow. This character definitely has room to grow.

Story Flows: 15/15

When it came to the story, there were no errors. Sentence structure, our grammar mistakes.

Cover Design: 15/15

The cover is really beautiful. It definitely does represent the story it is telling. So, I do feel the stories on the cover represent each other very well.

Final Thoughts:10 /10

End of the day, filling up has a very good story. I think the story's uniqueness is how the author writes it, but once again, it is a story that is not getting recognized. It is a story that isn't getting praised, and it is a story that I feel needs to be praised. Once again, the website is flawed, and I think stories like this are not getting noticed because the bigger stories are getting noticed, but their authors out there are phenomenal. It should be noticed regardless, and this is one of those authors.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:95

Summary of the book:

A life on the move finding, helping, and hunting dragons. On land, In the skies, under the ocean, doesn't matter to this group of travelers.Inspired by the anime "Drifting Dragons". (It is not a fanfiction.)

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they cannot be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷