The Pentagon Paradox

Creativity: 15/15

When it comes to the creativity of the story, I think the thing that amazed me was that each character had a unique personality, but also, the way that the author wrote the story was interesting. When I went into it, I went into it with the mindset of, OK, it's going to be a typical story. But the way that the author really brought the story together, it didn't seem like you were reading a normal story. In fact, it didn't seem like you were reading a story at all. And that's what made it so unique.

Originality: 15/15

I don't speak. I've read something as interesting as a story. I say that because it is based on the Pentagon and the paradox of whatever. Once again, I'm still trying to understand paradoxes and things like that, but the way that the author writes the story. It felt like a super awesome sci-fi-type story, and I'm living for that. Because stories that really make you see sci-fi-type things are beautiful to me. I'm living for sci-fi. Like, let me live in the world of sci-fi. I would be. Happy.

Storytelling: 15/15

The storytelling really brought a lot to the table. It was so jam-packed and beautiful that I got lost reading it. There are times that I forget to vote. There are times I don't even think I commented. Because I was so involved in the story and so into the story that I totally forgot that I was actually reviewing. The storytelling is beautiful. Like I said. There are not many books that I can honestly say that I can step into and read. But this is a book that I appreciate because I could visually see what was going on. And I was blown away.

Character:15 /15

Characters brought life to the story; I say it's because each character had their own personality. And I love reading stories where you can really catch on with the personalities of each character with this story. The characters were either snarky or very reserved and very shy. Everything worked, though. And for me, I love characters like that. Like you're not sure which character you are getting and if they're. They're going to come off like they should. Like, are they going to come off as a snarky person? I think you're going to catch on to that, or is it going to fall flat? For me, it definitely did not fall flat. The characters came. Beautifully, the characters were represented. Fantastic.

Story Flows: 15/15

I did not see any errors. I did not see anything that did not flow right. All of a sudden, the structure was beautiful. All the grammar. I did not see anything that sounded out of place. The sentence flow was very good. Everything balanced out very well. There was nothing that caught my eye that made me say that, hey, this doesn't fit. Nothing like that.

Cover Design:15 /15

I find that the cover and the story represent each other very well. The cover is lovely, and the story fits with it. Cover.

Final Thoughts: 10/10

At the end of the day, I think the author should be very proud of their work when it comes to this story, especially if it is a sci-fi story. Once again, I don't look at genre all like that, but to me, it felt like a sci-fi story, and I think that the way the author represented the characters was during the. The atmosphere really brought it all together, and I hope that stories like this once again get noticed more on this website because I feel that these stories aren't getting noticed, and they are phenomenal.

Chapters I read:3

Total points:100

Summary of the book:

Detective Adeline West is no stranger to complex cases, but when she is assigned to investigate the murder of the former Secretary of Defense, she discovers that almost everything related to the case is classified, and her resources are severely limited. However, frustrated but determined, Adeline perseveres, desperate to find justice for the fallen secretary.In the Pentagon, she encounters Scarlet, a charismatic and enigmatic woman who quickly becomes a trusted friend. Little does Adeline know that Scarlet is the true culprit, a skilled assassin hired by the very government Adeline is trying to unravel.Adeline's world transforms into a paradox, where the whispers of murder, betrayal, duty, friendship, and love become elusive echoes in the pursuit of truth.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷