Subterra Heart

Thoughts: okay, okay, I'm invested now, way too invested. I can feel each character's emotions, and that's only chapter one. I think all the feelings, and that is such an incredible thing to feel when reading a book. In my book, any story where you can connect with the characters and feel their emotions, pain, and sorrow is like an A+. Oh my God, it was such an impacted chapter that part of me wanted to cry, but part of me wanted to know more, and then the rest of me was like, no, this poor guy is going through so much. But at the end of the day, the first chapter sucked me in, and I'm just like, oh my God, I can't wait to read the other chapters. And this is only chapter one, like if this is only chapter one and it's this intense and this fantastic, I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. I can say that I love the cover. The cover is impressive. It's a beautiful cover. The stories flows very, very well. It drives you in with the first couple of sentences like I don't want to say just senses, but the first paragraph brings you into the Story as you get invested; it's not like oh my God, this is a cute story.
No, when you start reading this author's Story, You're invested like you put your money on the table, and you're like, hey, card dealer, deal me in, and you stay even though you know you're broke. And I hope that you win something. That's how invested I am with this Story, and it's only chapter one. It's like putting money on the lottery, hoping you win either the Mega Millions or Powerball, knowing it's at a high and you are poor. That's how invested I am in the Story. It's only chapter one. I honestly have nothing to critique in this Story.
The characters are well thought out, they feel very well, and their character development is fantastic. You see the friendship, you see the caring, you know the struggle of the main character dealing with the disease that he has. I'm trying to make it in life in a time when data is everything. You see the backstabbing of family in the Story, for one created the medication, but one got pretty rich for the drug, leaving the other in the dust. I don't have anything bad to say about this Story, which is rare because I usually have something to say. But the way that the author executed this Story is perfect. Everything flows nicely. Nothing's wrong with the Story. The characters are fantastic; and the storyline moves very smoothly. You know what's going on? It's very detailed, very descriptive, just a beautiful story. This is a story that I would recommend to anybody who wants an excellent futuristic Story. This Story is one of those stories that you have to read. Because once you get into the Story, it sucks you in and keeps you there. It's almost like it has locked you in a box and won't let you out until you figure out what's next. And that's the thing about this author as well. It keeps you on edge, like what will happen next. Because they put more hints into the Story, it's just mind-boggling. So this Story is a story that needs its recognition. It needs its praise because it deserves it. The author deserves it. I have not read such a fantastic futuristic story in a while. I don't think I've ever read one where I'm just speechless. I don't know what to say besides fantastic.

Thank you for letting me review your Story. 📚

🪷A. D🪷

Percentage: 100%

Chapter I read:5

Recommend yes/ no? This book is a must-read, so yes, I would recommend it. This book everybody should pick up, and everybody should be reading it. You don't know what you're missing if you don't have this book in your library. This author needs like to win a lot of awards on this website.

Summary of book

Connor is sick. Always has been, always will be. It's left him jaded and strapped for cash, but at least it's not bloodrot. He's still got his sanity. When an estranged family member offers him a lifetime supply of his meds for an itsy bitsy bit of exploring, however, Connor accepts and ventures out into the dark tunnels of Par-12. This is well outside the relative safety of the subterranean mega-city of Heart. And it's a stupid decision. Meanwhile, Tess - his pharmacist's little sister - finds herself in a pickle. This isn't too unusual, given her knack for sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. However, it is the first time she's been plucked from her home and dumped outside of Heart. And there are things out there in those dark, dark tunnels - things that were once people. Tess and Connor are not alone.

AUTHORS WARNING

Remember that these are, in fact, my thoughts and only mine alone. You do not have to like them or agree with them in any way. But because they are my thoughts, they are final, which means they can not be swayed or changed in any way. If you do decide to disagree with my thoughts and attack me directly in the comments or DM, I will block you and add you to a block list. Therefore, never reviewing your work ever again.

🪷A.D🪷

D🪷